Interview with @trixty

@trixty is the author of 'The Right Choice' and is also an ambassador. So, if you have any problems you know who to approach *winks*. You can check out her story by clicking on the external link!

____________________________________________________

1. What do they call you?

A. That depends on who ‘they’ are. :P Seriously, a lot of people call me a lot of different things. Good or bad is subjective. In the world of Wattpad, I’m called trixty.

2. For how long have you been writing?

A. I have dabbled with writing for a long time (like, really long). I’d start pieces and leave them incomplete most of the times. (I should get back to those actually) But it has been the past year or so that I have really immersed myself in the craft. And thanks to my new found dedication, I’ve realized that I love writing.

3. Which part of writing a story, do you enjoy the most? (Creating characters, the plot and the subplots, the beginning/ending or the middle)

A. That’s a tough one! I actually have to think about this. Hmm…I enjoy the entire process in general. Everything about writing a novel, a story is fun and challenging at the same time. It would be odd to pin point to just one of those. It’s almost as if being asked to point out your favorite ingredient out of your most beloved dish. Individually, that ingredient would be good but all the ingredients together make one hell of a dish. (I just realized that I picked a wrong analogy. It’s making me crave for…never mind.)

(lol! I think the analogy was great :))

4. Have you faced any embarrassing moments, in terms of writing?

A. I’d say that would be the typos that no amount of re-reading, re-editing and running the document through several reviewing programs can pick up, but a reader will point them out to you. That is embarrassing. I almost scream out at the word ‘I read past you a million times. Where were you then?’ I try not to make those but damn my pudgy fingers. I need bigger keys on my keyboard.

5. Which is your favorite color? Have you made any reference to it in your story/stories?

A. That’s easy; it’s pink. (Girly, I know! But I am girly and not ashamed of it.) I do try to give it a cameo somewhere in the plot. But it isn’t the focus.

6. Out of the stories you have written on Wattpad, which is the most memorable one?

A. The Right Choice; only because it’s the first story that I have actually managed to complete. The green tick next to the title is proof of that. :)

7. Are you planning on publishing soon?

A. I hope to. Although, I’m torn about the direction in which I should approach this. Any and every suggestion is most welcome. Send me a PM please. :)

8. Which is your favorite book/series on Wattpad?

A. Celia's Sulfur Spring and More Fairy Tales for Modern Dreamers by Alex Schattner (@alexschattner). How can I even explain its awesomeness? It’s so difficult to put it in words. Let’s just say that Alex writes a modern take on fairy tales which is very refreshing. The stories are short, sweet and almost always have a hidden moral to learn from. (My favorite one is Daphne+4 Interns. Let me know if you’ve read it.)

9. What kind of help do you provide - critiques, free advice or editing?

A. As an Ambassador, I do what any ambassador does; help out in general. I try not to critique or edit because I, myself am in the cradle as far as writing goes. I think there are probably much better writers on Wattpad to do that. Yes, certain pointers I do share. Especially the ones that should be inherently a part of your writing. I mean, come on; we’ve all learnt the language since we were little. We can’t afford to make silly errors with grammar(<-- that’s how it’s spelled folks!) and spellings.