Interview with @Ctyolene

@Ctyolene is the author of 'Pleasures of Winter' and 'Pleasures of Summer'. She is your go-to person for information on the publishing industry and has also written a guide on honing your editorial skills called 'Be Your Own Editor'. You can check out the guide by clicking on the external link!

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________-

1. What do they call you?

 A. Mostly "That damn bitch."

(uh..*cough*)

2. For how long have you been writing?

A. All my life. I got expelled from primary school for writing a story about a naked nun.

(lol!)

3. Which part of writing a story, do you enjoy the most? (Creating characters, the plot and the subplots, the beginning/ending or the middle)

A. Dreaming it all up, putting it together.

4. Have you faced any embarrassing moments, in terms of writing?

A. Let's just say that in a query letter about a space vampire, make sure you don't mention the "spare vampire".

5. Which is your favorite color? Have you made any reference to it in your story/stories?

A. Yellow. No, the story carries its own colours.

6. Out of the stories you have written on Wattpad, which is the most memorable one?

A. Jack.

7. Are you planning on publishing soon?

A. Next book due on the shelves on April 24.

8. Which is your favorite book/series on Wattpad?

A. Varies depending on my mood. Right now, "Mr Jasper's Misunderstanding"

9. What kind of help do you provide - critiques, free advice or editing?

 A. Synopsis analysis.

10. Which author do you idolize (off Wattpad)?

A. Angela Knight, Annie Scarborough

11. If you were a newbie, which part of the story would you focus on most?

A. Structure. Make sure you have an actual story, with a plot and everything.

12. Which is your favorite character (off Wattpad) ?

A. What sort of character?

13. If you were given a choice to become one character (of your story posted on Wattpad) which one would you be and why?

A. Most of my stories are off Wattpad, but I do like Cytolene, the space vampire.

14. Do you prefer dark romance or the usual?

A. Sexy historical romance.

15. Where do you look for your inspiration?

A. Everything that happens to me or anyone I've ever met is inspiration.

16. What’s your favorite TV show?

A. Doctor Who.

17. Do you prefer more reads, votes or comments?

A. Comments.

18. Imagine the world is collapsing around you, what would you choose to save – technology or books?

A. Technology includes books.

(smart answer)

19. What is the best advice you have given and received?

A. Write every day. Write every word. Help people, life is not a competition.

20. Any extra tips for our young writers?

A. Write with passion.

_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the interview!