5

CHAPTER FIVE

~ (Y/n)'s Point of Veiw ~

After Sasuke finally leaves, I let out a strong breath that I didn't even realize I was holding. Strange. I continue to rub my temples and turn the lights off to my now clean downstairs, then head back up the stairs to go to bed. Maybe this stupid headache from unlocking my Daku will be gone by tomorrow.

The next morning I wake up just as the sun breaks the horizon. My headache was gone, so that's a plus. I change out of yesterday's dirty clothes and head straight for the academy. To be truthful, I was ready for a team and a new sensei. I was ready for missions, anything to help me gain strength and experience. I walk down the same dirt road, then walk down the same path to the academy. Only Iruka sensei was here at the moment. He offers me a small smile, and I nod in his direction to show that I had acknowledged his presence.

I go to the back corner of the classroom and watch as everyone else files in one by one and takes their regular seats. When Naruto enters the room, he scans it, and when he finds me, he sends me a bright smile that makes me want to vomit. I send him a glare hard enough to make him flinch, which he does, then hangs his head in shame before taking his seat. Surprisingly enough, Sasuke is the last one to enter the room, which worried my slightly, but I wiped those feeling clear from me before they could grow any further.

"Alright guys, today you are all going to be assigned to your permanent genin teams. These teams were selected by Lord Third and myself, so there is no changing teams. After you are assigned to your team, go to the corresponding room number and wait for your new sensei. Team 10: Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Akimichi. Team 8: Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, and Kiba Inuzuka. Team 7: Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and (Y/n) Daku. Now, go to your room and wait for your sensei there. They will give you further instructions." Iruka preaches. Some groans and sighs were heard from around the room, but as soon as Iruka called my team I was gone, leaving for room seven. The Hokage made the teams huh?

Team 10, a copy of the legendary InoShikaCho. Team 8, all trackers, who all have unique defenses. And team 7, the orphans. If that's the case, I've got a strong feeling as to who our sensei is. I walk into the room, and it's empty, whereas the other teams have already left with their senseis, that just proves my suspicions correct.

"Get comfortable. Our sensei won't be here for a while." I say as I pull two seats together and spread my legs over them. Naruto and Sasuke both look at me confused with raised brows.

"How do you know?" Sasuke asks and I roll my eyes. So many questions that I don't want to answer.

"Because I know who it is." I reply simply and turn my back to the both of them, facing the window.

"But Iruka sensei didn't tell us who it was." Naruto says. I can hear him scratching at his un-brushed blonde hair.

"He didn't have to, I just figured it out." I reply and they both go silent, for a short amount of time that is. Naruto starts humming and playing with things that he shouldn't have been touching, causing Sasuke to scold him, which Naruto didn't like, so they'd argue. I blocked it out as best as I could as we waited.

"Naruto, that won't work you idiot. He's a skilled ninja." I couldn't see what Naruto was doing, but it was obviously stupid. He's Naruto, of course it's stupid. I can hear footsteps coming up the hallway, so I turn around.

Just as Kakashi opens the door, an eraser tips on the frame. So that's what Naruto was doing. I race forward and catch the eraser before it can hit Kakashi, then spin around and chuck it at Naruto, hitting him right on the head. I cross my arms under my chest and glare at him as he curses silently while massaging the new bump on his head. Sasuke stares at me wide eyed, as well as Kakashi.