25

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

FINAL CHAPTER

~ (Y/n)'s Point of View ~

"Why is he here?" I growl at Orochimaru, taking a threatening step forward. Orochimaru smirks and holds his hands up in surrender, causing me to stop moving closer and glare at him harder.

"Our dear Sasuke called out to me in the middle of the forest, not too far from here. He wanted to come here, I did not force him. Go set up a room for him, (Y/n)." Orochimaru explained, then ordered me. I ignored him and walked over to Sasuke, picking him up off of the hard floor gently. On my way out, I stopped at the doorway and glared at Kabuto. His eyes met mine, and within a second, he was knocked unconscious on the floor. I turned my head and glared at Orochimaru, who was scolding me with his eyes.

I ignored that as well and went straight to my room at the other end of the base. I kicked the door open, then kicked it closed behind me. After that, I laid Sasuke down on my bed before turning around and locking the door, then lighting the multitude of candles around the room. This entire time, Sasuke just sat silently, staring at me with awe.

After I'd finished lighting the candles, I placed the matches back into the small drawer on my night stand and walked over to Sasuke. He tried sitting up, but I roughly shoved him back down and placed my hand on his chest. My chakra flared lightly and my hands began to glow a deep blue, but something wasn't right. I stood up from the ground and placed my knee on the mattress so I could look over Sasuke. My eyes scanned his skin for any blood or wounds, but I found nothing, until I got to his neck. My eyes widened slightly at the thin, dry line of blood. I reached for his shirt collar, but his hand flew up to his neck.

"Stop, Sasuke." I say monotonously. His eyes widen in shock once more, but he doesn't move his hand. I huff silently and grab his hand, throwing it to the side before jerking down his shirt, but I couldn't see anything. I growled and cursed Orochimaru before gently lifting Sasuke up, pulling his body closer to mine so I could steady him. I then let his weight lay on me before using my hands to pull his shirt over his head. Over his shoulder I saw just what I didn't see.

The heaven's curse mark.

I gritted my teeth and shoved him back down onto the bed full force. When he hit, he groaned in pain. I glared at him with my arms crossed under my chest. He slowly opened his eyes and went to speak, but I shushed him and walked over to the door, unlocking it before poking my head out and looking out to see an empty hall. As a final precaution, I weaved a few hand signs, then slammed my hand on the floor, creating a deep blue, soundproof dome that seeped into the walls.

"Alright, go ahead." I pant slightly as I pull my hand off of the floor. That jutsu uses a lot of chakra, because it was a forbidden jutsu, similar to the one Orochimaru fought the Third Hokage in, minus the electricity.

"(Y/n)." Sasuke said breathlessly as he looked me over, his eyes lingering on my face, then on the purple rope that I tied around my shorts. He was so entranced, that he didn't say anything else after that, so I spoke up.

"You need to leave as soon as possible." I say, a tinge of sadness in my eyes. I could now let a hint of emotion through, now that this room was sealed. Sasuke's eyes widened and they shot back up to my face, which amazed him that I actually had an expression of sadness.

"You- You're- emotion-" He stuttered in amazement. I scoff slightly and readjust my standing position.

"Sasuke, you aren't listening to me, you need to leave as soon as possible. Our best bet will probably be in the very early hours of the morning, so-" I start to explain, but as soon as Sasuke fully catches on to what I was saying, he quickly shakes his head no.