21

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

~ Sasuke's Point of View ~

This was no spar. (Y/n) looked as if she actually wanted to kill Naruto. I activated my sharingan just as Naruto slid back and created a clone, which started doing something with its hands, and when (Y/n) seen this, she slid back as well and planted her knee into the ground.

A couple of seconds later, Naruto's clone disappeared and he charged at (Y/n), who smirked viciously as one of her arms chirped with the rage of chidori, and the other looked something like a whirlwind vortex. She swung her arms together out in front of her and the two started to merge. This was not going to be good.

"Rasendori stream!" (Y/n) screamed, and after she did, the rasendori stream, as she calls it, shoots from her body, straight at Naruto. She really was trying to kill him. My jaw went slack and I dove for Naruto at the last second, knocking him to the ground, causing her blow to burn a massive hole in a water tower on the roof, soaking everything in its path.

"Where in the hell did you learn that?!?" I scream at her from the ground. (Y/n) glares at me, probably for ruining her attack, then ignored me and jumps off of the roof. I quickly got off of Naruto and followed a good distance behind her. She was so blinded by rage that she wouldn't even be able to feel me. Suddenly, an off looking four stop her and speak to her, I couldn't hear the beginning though. I cautiously crept forward until I could hear, making sure that no one noticed my presence.

"I don't give a damn what Orochimaru wants. I'm leaving tonight anyway, so you can go crawl back into your snake hole." (Y/n) growled. That's the only thing I heard her say. My whole body froze over, and I started to tremble. She jumped off toward her house, and the other four jumped off somewhere as well. I quickly jumped off to the exit of Konoha, if she was leaving, she'd have to go through here, and I'd be waiting when she gets here.

~ A While Later ~

"(Y/n), what're you doing?" I ask her from the bench I was sitting on, waiting for her to get here. At first, she had walked right past me, ignoring my very existence. When she heard my voice, her eyes narrowed and she didn't even look my way, it hurt to say the least. It hurt a lot.

"That's none of your business. Why are you here?" (Y/n) says, even more blankly than her normal self, if that was even possible.

"I heard you talking to those creepy people earlier, and I'm not gonna let you leave." I explain. Her eyes narrow even further and she grits her teeth, a deadly aura pouring off of her.

"You don't have to let me do a damn thing. It's not your choice. I told you months ago that I would kill my sister, no matter the cost, and this is one of them. I told you all from the beginning that I did not need bonds. And this is where our's becomes severed. Goodbye, Sasuke." She begins harshly, but slowly turns back into her monotonous self. She then starts walking away, but I run closer to her.

"Wait, I'll fight you!" I yell after her. (Y/n) stops momentarily before turning her head just slightly in my direction.

"You'd die. So no." (Y/n) spits. My eyes widen and my determination falters, but I push that aside as I take another step closer to her.

"But I can help you!" I yell, pleadingly. Her eyes go completely blank, then she turns face forward once more.

"I only help myself. I only love myself." (Y/n) says robotically. My eyes widen considerably and a scoff escapes my throat.

"So now you're actually going to take that murderer's advice?!?" I yell, anger and frustration coursing through my veins.

"If it helps me kill her, then absolutely." (Y/n) says. I stare at her back in disbelief as she starts walking away again.