8

CHAPTER EIGHT

~ (Y/n)'s Point of View ~

I can feel pain, so I know that I am now conscious. My neck is sore, my fists are throbbing, and my head is pounding. Yesterday now seemed like a distant dream, and I would have believed it was one if it wasn't for this pain. However, I did feel warm and comfortable.

When I finally decided to open my eyes, the sun was just breaking over the horizon. It was still rather dark in the room, but all I could see was black, and not the kind from passing out because I knew for a fact that I was awake.

Upon further inspection, which was basically me looking down further, it turns out that the raven black I was seeing was Sasuke's head right under my chin. I tensed as I looked under the blankets to see myself clean and in new clothes. He didn't have his body touching mine, but he was so close that his warmth radiated to me. For a half of a second I though about pulling him closer, but mentally scolded myself for thinking those things. He's already way too close.

I rolled to the left off of the mat and away from him, then very stiffly got to my feet. I quietly exited the room and searched for the bathroom, and upon finding it, I showered, then crept downstairs to see a young woman already in the kitchen, and an exhausted looking Naruto. I made my way to the table and got to the seat furthest from him. When I pulled the chair out, it scraped against the floor causing the two to jump and look at me in shock.

"You- you're not supposed to be awake for another whole day!" Naruto whisper yelled toward me. I ignored him and looked to the woman who was staring at me in awe, then out the window.

"Your point?" I reply monotonously as he stuttered for an answer, but the woman beat him to it.

"Wow. You are just as strong as Naruto explained then! Hello, I am Tazuna's daughter, Tsunami. Lovely to meet you." She says with a bright smile complimenting her feminine features.

"Who brought me here and cared for me?" I asked and completely ignored her. Her face fell slightly, and she was about to speak, but Naruto beat her to it this time.

"Sasuke carried you all the way here but that's all I know. Me and Tazuna had to carry Kakashi." Naruto says after drinking some milk. I nod to him and look back out of the window, plotting some ways to kill Sasuke, but Tsunami spoke.

"Yes, that lovely young boy, Sasuke, he took you to your room and cared for your wounds, but I changed you, if that's what you're  worried about." She said and giggled. My face almost reddens but I shoved it back down inside of me.

"Kakashi sensei is gonna be out for at least another day, and you should have been, too." Naruto says. Another day huh? I sigh heavily and eat the food that Tsunami had placed on the table then get up and go back down the hall to get dressed so I could go train. I enter the room and grab my weapon pouch and sandals, put them both on and begin to exit the room, but Sasuke was awake now.

"(Y/n)? Why are you up? How are you up? Is Kakashi sensei up? Are we going to train?" Sasuke bombarded me with questions. I sighed and exited the room, completely ignoring him.

From what I could hear, since I didn't even look back at him, he was trying to get dressed and get his things together as quickly as possible to catch up to me. I continue to walk out of the house, disregarding everyone else's presence and make my way out into an open forest area a little ways away from the house.

I begin stretching, and right after I'd finished that, Sasuke had finally found me. He panted momentarily before plopping down at the base of a tree, watching me as I made a clone and started battling it.

After I'd beaten that one, I kept making them, and about an hour later, I'd gone through five. It wasn't until then that I realized that Sasuke was still there, watching me, and that I'd needed to train with my Daku, adding the right amount of chakra instead of wasting it, and I couldn't practice on something that wasn't alive. I decided that I was going to kill my pride and ask for help.