Chapter 12 - Kings Cross Station

The days before September 1st went by quickly, with Rosalie talking to Remus and Sirius, going to visit the Malfoy's as soon as she told Remus and Sirius about being close to the family. Sirius wasn't happy about it but he got over it to not upset his goddaughter, he loved her too much. She also went to visit the Bones family and met all of Susan's friends like Hannah Abbott who Rosalie was now really close with and at some point Draco joined all of them and they were all now friends. Draco wanted her to meet his friends but they were on holiday until the day before school started so he was going to introduce them at school.

Finally it was September 1st and she was meeting Susan and Hannah at there Susan's house to go to Kings Cross Station with them. Draco was going to meet them in the train with all his friends so they could all sit together in a compartment, the only thing Rosalie was dreading was seeing Weasley and Granger and especially the headmaster he always left a bitter taste in her mouth and made her feel slightly ill.

Rosalie ate breakfast quickly so she could get to her friends faster m, she couldn't wait to see them. At first she was only going to try and be friendlier with Draco she didn't realize how close they were going to get, and she didn't even think about making friends with the Hufflepuff students but she was so glad she did, they were the nicest people in the world. Now Rosalie only needed to become friends with Neville and Luna again, as they were the only ones of her friends that stood by her. She was worried about how everyone would react about her going to join Voldemort, but that could be thought about at another time, right now Rosalie was too excited to think of such depressing thoughts. She was finally going to Hogwarts and even though Dumbledore was going to be there she was still excited to go, she knew she was going to get into Slytherin this time but she was happy about it now as she now knew what Draco was really like.

It was time to leave for Susan's and Rosalie was jumping around in joy while Sirius and Remus watched her in amusement. When they arrived at Susan's all three of the girls squealed and hugged each other ecstatic to see one another. They apparated straight to platform 9 3/4 and they got they're trunks on the train before saying goodbye to there family's and getting back on the train and in there compartment to wait for Draco and his other friends. So far everything that Rosalie had seen was amazing and just how she remembered. Susan and Hannah were plying exploding snap and Rosalie was reading but she was getting really hot so she decided to step outside for a minute. She walked out after telling Hannah and Susan where she was going. As soon as stepped out she slammed into someone "oh my God I'm so sorry" she said quickly, a familiar stuttered "n-no it was my fault, I-I'm sorry". Rosalie's head shot up and she looked into the face of Neville Longbottom, she smiled at him warmly and remembering he didn't know who she was she held out his hand "I'm Rosalie Potter and you are" she asked politely, Neville looked horrified and started muttering to himself "oh my god I just bumped into Rosalie Potter, I'm such an idiot", "it's alright there's no harm done". "I-I'm Neville Longbottom" "it's a pleasure to meet you" Rosalie grinned at him. "Are you sitting anywhere?" " um no I was going to find a compartment to myself" "no your not you will be sitting with me and my friends" Rosalie declared, Neville looked shocked "are you sure" he asked shyly, "yep" she said before dragging him into the compartment. Susan and Hannah looked up as they walked in, they both smiled at him and introduced themselves and Neville introduced himself to them. After a while Susan and Hannah carried on there game of exploding snap and Neville started reading a herbology book and Rosalie started reading a defense book. They sat in companionable silence until the compartment door was slammed open and Draco walked in with a number of people behind him. The compartment made itself bigger to fit all the people in the compartment. Draco introduced all his friends to everyone the people that were there were Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Daphne Greengrass, Millicent Bullstrode, Tracy Davis, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle after Neville was introduced to everyone.

The train started moving and off they went, time flew by as they got to know each other, Draco and Rosalie's conversation was rudely interrupted by Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger stepping through, "where's Rosalie Potter" Ron demanded, "why d'you want to know?" Pansy snapped glaring at him furiously, "because she's my best friend" he said smugly, "says who?" Draco hissed at him, " professor Dumbledore" he answered. Rosalie scowled "Dumbledore can't choose who Rosalie Potter is friends with" she growled at him, "now leave", "who are you to tell me what to do? You are not the boss of me" he snarled at her. Everyone in the compartment raised there wands, even Neville "leave" they all growled at once. Both of them quickly left, thinking that Rosalie Potter wasn't in the compartment. They talked about random stuff for the rest of the train ride, they also made an oath saying no matter what house they were in they'll all stay friends. After a while the train stopped and they all climbed off and looked in awe at the castle when they saw, that all waited excitedly in the boats.