Chapter 4

I parked my bicycle on the stands and looked around the parking lot to spot Mason or Ally but instead I saw Carter and Haley standing opposite me. She was all over him, if it was up to her she would literally stand on. Carter was wearing a light green shirt as he smiled at something Haley said.

Suddenly his eyes flickered towards me, I quickly moved my eyes away and turned around. SHIT!!! Now he's going to think I was staring at him, which I wasn't, I was just looking and not at him. Damn it, I thought and moved towards the school building.

My first class today was maths, I had it with both Ally and Mason. I walked in and saw Mason already seated, Nina another friend of ours sitting next to him.

"Hey" he said as I reached them.

"Hi Eva" said Nina. She was a dark skinned, black hair beautiful lady.

"Hello, is Ally here yet?" I asked.

"There she comes" said Nina as Ally jumped behind me.

"Hello everyone, Mason you were suppose to save a seat for me." She frowned.

"I am not sitting with you in maths, all you do is talk and I don't understand a word that the teacher says" he replied calmly.

"Fine." said Ally and moved at the back of the class, me following her.

"Did you do the homework?" I asked Ally as we sat down.

"Of course I did I'm a maths genius Hello" she replied and then looked at me sternly "Eva Evans do not ask me questions like that"

"Woah, whats with the mood?"

"Nothing" she replied and took out her notebook from her bag.

"Have you listened to Mason? He rather listen to math teacher's crap then mine. I'm never talking to him ever again."she said turning towards me.

"Good morning class" came the voice of our teacher, I frowned and reached out for my notebook.

"Here we go" I said buttoning the last botton of Millie's dress. She looked beautiful, her blond hair in two ponytail. She jumped of the bed and ran towards the kitchen, to dad. I placed her dirty clothes in the laundry basket and went downstairs to help dad with lunch.

Today was Sunday and everyone was home, I liked sundays, I got to spend more time with everyone, making up for the moments I've missed.

"Do you need any help?" I asked dad as he was filling the bowl with rice he made, Millie sitting next to him on the counter playing with her green dianasour. That's what happens when you have two elder brothers, you don't really play with just barbies.

"Yea, place this on the table and call Alex and Daniel, I will bring the plates and salad."

"Okay" I replied.

I took the rice bowl and placed it on the table then walked upstairs to the twins room.

"Get up its time for lunch" I said as I opened their door.

Both of them were lying on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" replied Alex.

"Its fun" said Daniel.

"GET UP" I said louder and both of them got on their feet and ran downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs I heard the door bell ring.

"Eva check it out please" called my dad from the dining room.