Chapter 18

This chapter is for my dear friend yusra, I have just one thing to say to you. Thankyou.

"ALLY JAMES OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" I shouted standing outside her room. She wasn't in school today and wasn't picking up my calls, that's when I knew something was wrong. It was her habit locking herself in her room when something happens. A habit I hate so much. what's the point of being alone and miserably when you clearly have so many people who care about you, ready to listen to you.

I banged the door one last time, my hands have started to hurt, I've been doing this for awhile now. Taking a deep breath I stared at the door, Ally's mom won't mind if I break it right? I sighed closing my eyes for a second but then heard shuffling on the other end and the door click open slowly. Bursting in I saw Ally standing, still in her night suit, her curly hair scattered everywhere. She had been crying, I could tell that by looking at her swollen eyes.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

she sniffed and started to cry again. I groaned and closed the door behind me. Ally went to her bed and collapsed on it.

"Ally crying is going to do no good to you so how about we start with you telling me what happened so we could fix it" I said soothingly.

"It can't be fixed, I've messed up big time" she replied and went back to crying again only louder.

I lay down next to her, this will go on for a while so I might as well get comfortable.

About ten minutes later Ally started to speak. This was a long time, she has never been quite for this long before. It might be something really serious that caused her to cry this much and I think I know what that is.

"I told Mason how I felt about him" she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"What?" I said lightly, barely audible.

I have known that Ally is stupid for a long time but this stupid?

"Ally what have you done, are you crazy?"

I really wanted to scream at her but restrained myself. She just started to cry more.

"I told you to go nice and slow, to not get your hopes high and you went and did the exact opposite."

"I know okay, I know. You don't have to rub it in my face" she sai dlooking at me.

I sighed and went forward to hug her. She rested her face on my shoulder and tried to calm herself down.

"Okay so what happened?"

She sniffed and sat up straight facing me.

"We were at the movie theater, we first went to the mall and then to watch the movie. I had so much fun with him and I thought he felt exactly the same. So when the movie ended as we were heading to his car, I told him that I liked him" she said taking a deep breath.

"He...he froze for a while and then...then said Im sorry Ally but I don't feel like that towards you"

"That's it? That's all he said?" I asked.

"No, he also told me that he liked Nina and she had agreed to go out with him"

My mouth dropped open at this.

"Nina...Nina...our friend Nina?" I said not believing it.

Ally nodded and fell back down on the bed. While I tried to settle that in. Mason liked Nina! And he never told me about it. And Nina? It never seemed from their behaviour that they liked each other. Oh god this is bad, really bad.

Since the day Ally told me she like Mason I have been worried for their friendship, for our friendship. I don't want anything to change maybe that's why deep inside I didn't like the idea of Ally liking Mason.