Chapter 37

This chapter is for Joana Johnson. Thankyou for reading this is love on my request and supporting it.

...............................

There was a fierce pounding in my head. Like a hammer being hit constantly. I tried to open my eyes but its of no use.

What happened? I couldn't remember anything.

Counting till three I opened my eyes only to have them shut back. I need to get up quick or I'll be late for school.

Giving it another try I was finally able to open my eyes. Squinting them a little I sat up and froze. My eyes widened as I took in the surrounding of an unfamiliar room.

Where am I?

The room was dimly lit and vacant. There was just a bed, windows on the right side of it covered with dirty curtains and a cupboard in the far corner. There was a pungent smell in the air.

On the opposite there was a door, I scrambled to my feet and rushed towards it. Turning the knob I found out it was closed. I tried pushing it open with my shoulder with as much force as I can but it was of no use. I wasn't strong enough and now to add with the headache my shoulder was hurting too.

A could feel fear creep up on me slowly and all at once. What am I doing here? Why am I here? Am I kidnapped? I asked myself these questions with dread, knowing the horrible answers.

My eyes filled up with tears as I realised how serious this situation is. I closed them and took deep breaths.

In....out....in......out.

After calming myself a little I tried to remember how I got here, the last memory I had before waking up here.

Think Eva think.

And then it came crashing down....I was going to help Kaiden with the party....he called.....it started raining and then......then someone grabbed me from behind, sticking a needle inside me.

I opened my eyes again as tears started to fall. Who would do this? Why would someone kidnap me? I have never done a huge wrong in my life, so for what I was being punished?

"HELP ME!" I started screaming banging on the door.

"SOMEONE HELP ME'

"PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE"

"SOMEONE PLEASE COME" I cried kneeling down now, heavy sobs coming out of me.

"Why....isn't....someone....listening" I asked myself between breaths.

I cleared my tears with my hands and got up again. Banging at the door voilently, I started screaming again.

"OPEN THE DOOR, LET ME OUT"

All of a sudden the door flew open and I collapsed back on the ground with force.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP" came a voice.

I stood up quickly and saw who said that. It was a boy a little older than me, probably in his twenty's. He had blond hair and it looked like he had a fresh haircut. He was tall and lean with muscles. Wearing black clothes that fight him tightly.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? Please just let me go, please" I started babbling.

I could clearly see he was irritated but I didn't care, I need answers and I need to get out of here.

"I said SHUT UP" he repeated.

"NO! you need to listen to me and you need to answer why am I-"