Chapter 19

This is for crazy_catalyst (I don't know your real name, sorry) one of the first people who read my story from the start and stuck with it. Believe me there was a time when I was writing just for your one vote. Thank you for your support.

We were all sitting in the cafeteria, Ally finally decided to be strong and showed up at school. She was sitting beside me, staring at the fries in front of her. She hasn't taken a bite yet although these are her favorite. I'm worried about her, this shouldn't continue happening.

"Oh here comes Mason and Nina" said Claud waving behind us I could feel Ally tense up beside me, sitting a little straighter.

"Hey guys" said Nina sitting down next to Ally, Mason sat down next to her.

"I need to go to the bathroom" said Ally standing up quickly.

"No wait, I need to tell you all something" said Nina grabbing her hand and pushing her down.

she looked at Mason and smiled taking his hand in hers, I saw the way Mason smiled back at her.

"Me and Mason are dating" she said with a big grin.

"WHAT!?" said Claud jumping out of his seat, while the rest gawked at Nina and Mason.

"Really?"Said Sarah.

"No kidding?" Said Justin.

"I knew it!!" said Claud still standing up as Nina and Mason both laughed at everyone's reaction.

"Congratulations" I said with a smile.

" Yeah, congratulations you two" said Ally beside me, trying her best to smile at Nina.

Mason didn't look our way, he was ignoring Ally and I could see that. This is not what I wanted for us three. Our friendship cannot frizzle out like this. We don't deserve that.

"Oh check that out" Said Claud finally sitting down.

we all turned to see Carter and Caroline walk into the cafeteria holding hands. Everyone was staring at them, Caroline had a big fat grin on her face that I wanted to smash off of her. Carter had the same expression he always has. Blank. Giving nothing away. they walked to their royal table, Haley and the rest lingering behind them. The look on Haley's face was priceless, she looked at Caroline like she was about to murder her. I wouldn't really mind if she did that. 

I turned away cause I really need to stop looking at them. At him. I tried to calm myself down, not trying to react in anyway. The cafeteria was still quite.

"Stop watching them" I snapped at my friends and they all came out of their daze.

"Well it was about time" said Sarah, taking a sip of her juice.

"This is so last year" said Ally standing up. She grabbed her bag and left, my eyes trailing behind her back.

...............

I was sleeping in my room peacefully when I was woken up by the piercing sound of my ringtune. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, leaning against the headboard. Reaching for my mobile phone on the side I glanced at the screen and saw that it was an unknown number.

I thought a minute not sure if I should pick it up. I closed my eyes but the phone started to ring again. Groaning I anwered the call.

"Hello" I said with a yawn.

"Its Carter" came a voice and I straightened up. Sleep gone from my eyes.

"How did you get my number?" I asked.

"I told you I am stalking you" he replied.

Out of instinct I looked out of my window in the street.