AN - Special Thanks & Sequel Information

The Buddies Rule

May 30th, 2016 - May 1st, 2017

....................................................................

Almost one year, 5,000 reads and nearly 400 votes later - The Buddies Rule is completed.

There aren't even words to begin to describe how I'm feeling at the moment. This book has been, is, and will probably always be a constant for me. It's been there to cheer me up in my worst times, and it's been there to widen my smile even more through my best.

Yes, maybe this book started as a fanfiction, but now, almost a year later, it's a real book!

But, as I've said before, there's no way I could have gotten this far without you guys. I have so much love an appreciation for all my Wattpad friends, followers, and loyal readers. You guys really got me through this thing, and I can't thank you all enough for it.

But don't fret, this is certainly not the end - I've got at least one book, if not two more books planned for The Buddies Rule series. I know you'll all love to see what kind of amazing Los Angeles adventures are ahead for Bree and Lewis, and trust me, there'll be even more coming your way.

The Distance Rule - the Copyright and Sneak Peek (at Chapter 1) chapters have just been posted to my profile

Thank you all for sticking with me, and I hope you'll follow me over to The Distance Rule 😊