Chapter 1

Evelyn's Point of View

I kneel down at the K.I.A stone and look at my mother's name, "Damn it..." I curse silently, "Is that how a young girl like you should talk?" a voice of a man sounded startling me, I look behind me and see a sliver masked jonin from what it looks like. I observe that he has a mask that covers up half of his face, a leaf ninja forehead protector and grey-gravity defying hair so I jump back some and stand on a wooden post that's sticking out from the ground. "Who are you?" I ask keeping my guard up, "Hm...okay I'll tell you, my name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes...I don't feel like telling you and my dreams for the future...haven't really thought about. Now tell me about yourself" he demands as I think about what he just said, 'Is he really an Hatake?' I question myself, "My name is Evelyn, my likes and dislikes, I don't plan on telling you. My dreams for the future...I don't have on" I state as he continues to look at me. "You didn't state your last name, what is it?" he asks as I swallow a lump in my throat, "Hatake..." I say softly as he didn't catch it so he comes closer, "What did you you say?" he asks again as I jump to another post, "I said Hatake..." I state louder as he embraces me in a hug. "I missed you Evelyn, I missed you so much" he says as I come to realization, "Dad?" I ask as he removes me from his hug and looks at me and nods, I hug him tightly as he does the same and swings me around in joy. "Come on, let's go home" he says and picks me up in his arms and carries me to his house,'...I won't ruin this moment, I'll cherish it~' I think as I snuggle into his arms making him chuckle, as he's carrying me I feel sleepy and fall asleep in his arms.

Kakashi's Point of View

As I was carrying Evelyn in my arms, I felt her breathing go light so I looked down to see her sleeping in my arms, snuggling into them. 'I missed you Evelyn, you have no idea~' I think as I enter my house and walk into my room and set her down on my bed and when I turn to leave, I feel her grip on my jacket. I turn around and look at her peaceful form sleeping with her small hand gripping my sleeve lightly, I take my vest off and my sandals and pull her into my chest where she snuggles in more making me chuckle and I fall asleep with my long lost daughter in my arms, safe and untouched.(Y'all perverts better not be thinking nothin nasty now)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So....how is it for a first actual chapter? I'm jot really good at my friends say but people think different, that's why I'm always deleting stories that I don't like and make a new one. Anyways so in having trouble on what i should do for my next chapters in the hook, 'An End Class Love KarmaxReader' so if u want u can just leave some ideas in the comments and tell me what u think

-Author-can