Chapter 15

Alright, I'm just lazy so I'm not going to type what training Sasuke, Kakashi and Evelyn go through because I'm lazy....so yeah.... Sorry if you wanted that!

Onto le story~

Evelyn's POV

"Dad! Hurry up! I'm going to be late for my match!" I yell at him through the door me and Sasuke were waiting on,

"Okay okay! Calm down, epic entrance?"  he asks as I sigh

"It'll be an epic entrance if I get on time to my match! See you guys there~" I say and flash onto the railing in front of Kiba, Shikamaru and Naruto.

"Evelyn! Your here!" Naruto yells out and I give a peace sign

"So...am I late for my match? My sensei was being a stubborn one on  leaving" I inform him as they all sigh and sweat-drop

"No, your right on time so please come down" Hayate tells me so as I'm about to jump down, Naruto finds it a funny idea to smack my back, making me yelp and fall down but I summon chakra to my feet and walk on the wall, while glaring at Naruto, making him shiver in fear. I sigh and walk towards Raven Otsuki, my opponent.

"Ne, sorry if y'all were waiting, I'm ready to start our match" I say while rubbing the back of my head as Hayate nods.

"Let the match between Raven Otsuki and Evelyn Hatake...BEGIN!" Hayate announces while I yawn in the back of my hand.

"You can take the first move, it's too troublesome for me..." I tell her and shove my hands in my pockets and I can literally feel the  people sweat-dropping at my antics.

"If you insist.... Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu!" Raven yelled as I just stood there and then removed my hands from my pockets and let the bullets hit me...literally. I didn't move back an inch as I stood there boredly.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Bullets" I say as my finger tips start having electricity cackling as I send two hidden bullets and then three shown bullets which she dodges but I smirk and watch as the two hidden bullets hit her

"Really? I thought you were better then-" she starts but starts coughing

"Huh? I couldn't hear what you were saying, can you repeat that?" I ask with a hand to my ear as then a water current comes my way but I run to the left and then side roll to avoid it as she continues this multiple times.

"Earth Style: Choking Barrier!" she yells as mud forms around me and attaches itself onto me and then starts and then starts squeezing me but I form hand signs the best I can while losing my breath and send electricity sparking all around me, destroying the barrier holding me. I fall to the ground, taking in air as she looks shocked and then starts forming rapid hand signs that I can't keep up with but it's too troublesome to use my Sharingan so I watch her intensely as mud and water starts to fill the arena up, supposedly meant to poison anyone so I start forming hand sign and then slam my hand on the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I yell out as a dark blue phoenix with a bit of pink comes and swoops me up in the air as people watch with awe. "Rin, that jutsu....what is it?" I ask Rin, my phoenix,

"That jutsu, it's meant to poison  people until they die for whoever touches it but the jutsu caster isn't affected, it's a good thing that you called me at this time. It looks like we'll attack from the sky" Rin tells me as I nod and start performing hand signs while looking at the frustrated Otsuki on the ground as she starts performing her own jutsu.

"Lighting Style: Chidori Spear" I mumble and aim by hand towards the water and force it to follow her current, and shock her to deactivate the killing jutsu she has going on down there. I narrow my eyes as it goes away so I fly low and jump off,