Chapter 3

Evelyn's Point of View

I woke up and got out of bed excitedly because today was the day that I would pass the ninja exams at the Academy and actually get to go on missions! I get up and take a shower and sun into my room to place on my ninja gear (), I finished and placed my pouch on my leg and grabbed my two katana's so I could go train later on and went to go wake up Oto-san(Kakashi). I walked in his room and didn't find him there so I checked all around the house and saw a letter,

Dear Evelyn,

I had to go on a mission but I will be back after you are assigned your teams. Always know that I am proud of you and that I love you,

Kakashi Hatake

It read so I got a piece of toast and placed my katana's in a scroll so it would be easier to carry and made my way to the Academy and met up with Ino and Sakura, "Mornin Ino and Sakura" I said while adjusting my kunai pouch, "Morning Evelyn, you ready for the exams?" Sakura asked as I nodded my head. "So who do you want to be on your team guys?" I ask them although I already know the first person their going to say, "Sasuke Uchiha~" they exclaim in unison as I roll my eyes as they start arguing, I listen to them argue just as we reach the entrance to the Academy, I sigh and walk in "Mornin" I say and walk over to my seat by Kiba. "Morning Evelyn" he says while ruffling my silver hair, I growl and remove his head, "Mornin Kiba, do they always do that?" I ask him while pointing to the group of fang girls arguing over who gets Sasuke, "Pretty much" he says a bit irritated. I place my head down on the desk trying to fall asleep but see Shikamaru already asleep, "How can he sleep through this commotion?" I ask to no one in particularly and look around for Naruto. "And where the hell is that blonde-knuckle head at?" I ask just as the door opens to see Iruka-sensei dragging Naruto, "Everybody say thanks to Naruto because y'all are going to have a review on the transformation justu, "What a drag..." I mumble and get up to line up with everybody else. "Okay, first up. Sakura Haruno" Iruka announces as she steps up and do some hand signs and transforms into Iruka-sensei, "I did it! Did you see that Sasuke-kun?" he says as he does the Uchiha 'hn', "Sasuke Uchiha" as he does the exact same hand-signs that Sakura did and it kept on going down the line till it got to me. "Evelyn-" he started but I cut him off, "Don't say it, it'll be a surprise" I say as I walk forward and turn into an exact replica of Iruka, "Well done everyone, exams are next so when your name get's called, you will individually go in and make three shadow clones" he says as I go to sit down but my name is called first. I walk in the room and greet them, "Evelyn Hatake, all you have to do is make three shadow clones and you pass" he states as I nod and make ten, he tosses me a blue one as I take my leave. I walk in the classroom and take my seat, "So what is your last name Evelyn?" Shikamaru asks, "Y'all want to know that badly?" I ask back as they all nod, "I don't feel like telling you that" I say and look at everybody. "You'll find out soon enough" I say as everyone know is done with their exams, "Alright now it's time for teams, Team 1- Team 2- Team 3- Team 4- Team 5- Team 6 - Team 7- Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Evelyn Hatake" Iruka announces and everybody looks at me, I crack an eye open, "I told y'all that you would figure out soon" I state and listen to the other teams."Team seven, your team leader will be meeting you here so stay" Iruka said and left, we waited for about 10 minutes before Naruto started complaining, "Our team leader is 10 minutes late! I'm starting to get impatient!" Naruto announced as I stayed in my seat and watched quietly, Naruto and Sakura were now complaining when Naruto put a eraser on the edge of the door, "Naruto! Our team leader isn't that dumb! He would never fall for it!" Sakura scolded him while gave him a good hit on the head when the door opened and the eraser fell. "My first impression of you guys and I receive this, I hate you" he states as I run towards him, "Hey Oto-san!" I say as they all look at us dumb-founded. "That's your father?!" they all say as we nod, "Yeah, what's so wrong about that?" I ask and they sweat drop, "Everything!" they all yell as I shrug and look at Kakashi, "Alright, everyone to the roof top" he says as I use the flicker justu that he taught me how to do and sat on the edge of the building when everyone was there. "Alright, how about y'all tell me about yourselves" he says and everyone looks at him confused, "How about y'all tell us about yourself" Sakura says being the smart mouth she is making me chuckle, "What are you laughing at?" she states as I look at her boredly, "Nothing of your business that is" I say as she huffs and looks back at sensei, "Alright, My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes, I don't feel like telling you and my dreams for the future... I haven't really thought about it. Now it's y'all's turn starting from the far left" he says gesturing towards Sakura. "My name is Sakura Haruno, my likes are *giggles while looking at Sasuke*, my dislikes are (whatever she said cuz I'm lazy) and my dreams are *blushes. giggling and looking at Sasuke" I roll my eyes at her and hear everybody's likes, dislikes and dreams when they look at me. "My name is Evelyn Hatake, my likes and dislikes I don't feel like telling you and my dreams for the future I don't feel like stating" I say boredly and look towards Kakashi. "Alright, we'll start your first mission today so everybody to the training field" he says as I stand up and lean backwards, falling off the building, "Evelyn!" they all say except for Kakashi as I do some hand-signs and a bird comes and swoops me up and takes me to the training field where we're all meeting at.