Chapter 14

Naruto's POV

*Day 5*

We got both of our scrolls and now we were just waiting on Kabuto and Sasuke to get back, "Hey Sakura, wanna see what's in the scrolls?" I ask her curiously, "I mean like we have been waiting so why not?" she responds and we're about to open them until we're stopped.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, anyways I have to go to my team. See ya" Kabuto says and leaves, we walk up to the door and enter the room and there was some writing on the wall with a word left out at the end. "So do we open our scrolls here?" Sakura asks, " We have nothing to lose" Sasuke responds so I open the scrolls and smoke comes out.

"Congratulations on making it" Iruka announces with a smile, "Iruka-sensei!" I yell and jump on him while hugging him and hugging him tightly, "Okay Naruto, you can let go now. Congratulations on passing the second test! Hey, where's Evelyn-san?" he asks, "Oh! She had to go in solo but she made it here!" I exclaim as he nods, "Well, still. Congratulations on passing the second test, the third test will come soon so be prepared and tell Evelyn-san that I said hey!" he tells us and poofs away. I smile and walk through a set of doors and see the other competitors that made it and we spot Evelyn talking to Kiba peacefully and her shoulder is patched and she had a new hoodie that's the exact same color. We go and rest up for the next exams.

Evelyn's POV

I wave bye to Kiba and the crew and go into my own resting room to get rested up for the next exams.

*Exam Time*

I'm standing there with the others who made it and there's Naruto to my left and Sasuke to my right and Sakura right next to him, "Alright! Congratulations on passing the second exam and welcome to the third! so listen up you munchkins!" Anko yells and the Third Hokage comes up. "Alright, I do want to congratulate you on passing the second exams but before the third exam. We will be having a preliminary match before the real match. Your name will be shown up here with another name and that's who you will be fighting against. We'll start with..."

Evelyn Hatake vs. Rei Otsuki

"Evelyn Hatake and Rei Otsuki, please stay here while the rest of you go stand in the bleachers." Lord Third calmly ordered as the others wished me luck and went into the bleachers, "Hatake scum" Rei growled as I shrugged and placed my hands behind my head in a relaxing manner, " Say whatever you like about me but do not speak about my family like that" I told her as she got in a defensive position with a kunai knife in one hand and her other on the loop that is at the end of the grip. "Ready....BEGIN!" We were told to begin and Rei launched towards me and attempted to stab me but I removed my hands behind my head and did a cartwheel to get out of the way before getting stabbed and this happened for quite some time before I yawned and took out my black bladed katana and one of my three kunai and threw it behind her and gripped her hair and place the blade of the katana at her neck, "Surrender" I order and she starts shaking but did ever so.

"By forfeit, Evelyn Hatake is the winner" the announcer claimed and I nodded and went to the bleachers where the rest were, I yawned once I got there due to being bored and leaned against the rails as everybody congratulated me on my win and I said a thanks and waved them off and they left me be as the other matches go on.

Round 1- Evelyn Hatake  Winner

Round 02 - Uchiha Sasuke   Winner    
Round 03 - Aburame Shino        Winner
Round 04 - Kankuro              Winner
Round 05 - Haruno Sakura    Tie
Round 06 - Temari       Winner
Round 07 - Nara Shikamaru      Winner
Round 08 - Uzumaki Naruto      Winner
Round 09 - Hyuuga Neji           Winner
Round 10 - Gaara         Winner
Round 11 - Dosu Kinuta     Winner