Chapter Two

[ michael is played by douglas booth ]

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

After twenty minutes of waiting for a damn taxi, I finally began to make my way to the nearest hospital with Michelle beside me, tears rolling down her face. I wanted to cry also but my mind was too focused on getting to you and making sure you were okay.

When we arrived at the hospital, the first thing I did was throw away those heels. There was no way I could survive running around a huge building trying to find you with heels on. Do you know how much they hurt?

You were in room 210 - well, that's what the doctor told me. When I got to your room though, I didn't see you. I saw a pale guy who was in your room, just lying there with nothing but a few cords attached to him and a few needles also. When I looked at him though, I couldn't believe that who I was actually looking at was you.

The guy I fell in love with.

You were so pale and your lips were purple. When I grabbed onto your hand, you were freezing so I got more blankets. All Michelle and I did after that was just sit in the two chairs that were in your room and watched the monitor, just hoping that you would be okay so we could both hear your voice that we both enjoyed hearing.

After a few hours, Michelle fell asleep on my shoulder, tears stained on her cheeks. I didn't like seeing your sister this way, just crying and crying until she fell asleep. It wasn't healthy for her and you not moving or saying anything wasn't helping.

I couldn't sleep though. As much as my body needed it, I had to stay awake incase you woke up. I needed to see those green eyes and that beautiful smile again but I didn't know when I could.

Now, it is 4.02am and I am just staring at your still figure, hoping that you will just put me and your sister out of our misery. You're the only family we have and we can't lose you.

We just can't...

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Now, Rachel will be talking in present time instead of past since it isn't the night that Michael got shot. I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far!

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX