Chapter Three

[ michelle is played by chloe moretz ]

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

It has officially been two days since you first arrived in this hell hole and everyone at school is worried about you. Michelle and I had to even sit through a half an hour assembly that was just about you. Everyone thought you were dying which pissed me off.

The teachers couldn't stop giving me looks of sympathy and even one teacher asked me if I wanted to see a therapist or whatever. Does it really look like I need one?

Now, I am sitting in your hospital room again, Michelle by my side. She is staring at you like she is on the verge of crying... again. I don't want Michelle to cry again. She needs to be strong. I keep telling her that you are going to be okay, that you are going to wake up soon and give us all big hugs. She nods but I know she doesn't believe me.

Michelle really thinks she has lost you already...

The doctor came in a few minutes ago and said that you haven't improved at all, which didn't help Michelle and I at all. He said that we have to go soon because you have to go and do an ultrasound but I don't want to leave you.

I left you once and something bad happened...

That isn't happening again.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Thoughts on this chapter? Have you cried yet?

Please vote and comment, people.

-XmysterysmileX