Chapter Nine

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

The dropped the case. They dropped the FUCKING case! I have no idea why because they probably haven't even looked. They are probably too busy snobbing every person out there who asks for help, the stupid dogs. No wonder why people hate them!

I guess I will have to do this by myself then. I won't stop looking until I find the person who did this to you.

I will have to ask Kevin but I doubt he will tell me. You're the only person who can tell me exactly what you saw that night you went for a walk but you're in a coma and can't help me. That won't stop me though. I will keep calling Kevin and keep trying because no one else will.

By the way, your foster mom apparently came to see you earlier. I highly doubt that but she says she did and is now paying for your room which is stupid. She treats you and Michelle like shit but when she wants to, she wants to finally do something? It makes no sense!

I hope you wake up soon, Michael. I am honestly so lost without you. I miss your warm hugs and the way you would always cuddle me when you felt like you were alone. I need you, Michael.

I need you so very badly.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - I know this keeps repeating itself but trust me, it will get better... I promise!

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX