Chapter Eighteen

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael.

I went to the police station earlier and they said that they will bring her in for questioning. I'm a little pissed that they aren't arresting her straight away but I know that she won't get away with it now. I mean, she doesn't have an alibi. The only evidence was the chain and she has it.

That should prove everything that they need, right?

Right.

Also, I told Kevin about what I had found out and he sounded a little nervous. He is coming over to my house tomorrow to pick me up and we are going to go see you. Since you had to be transferred, we want to be the first people to see you.

I just hope that you'll be looking much better. I don't want to walk into the room and see you pale like the first time I saw you. That scared me.

After we see you, we are going to go and see Michelle. I know that we are both going to end up with puffy cheeks and red eyes but it will be worth it. Michelle needs to know what's happened.

I just hope everything will be okay now.

We just have to wait for you to wake up anyway.

See you soon, Michael. I love you x

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Do you think Kelly will get away with it? What is Kevin hiding? Will Michael wake up?

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX