Chapter Ten

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

I was supposed to look after her, Michael! I was supposed to put her before myself! I was supposed to watch her! And now, as a consequence, your baby sister...

I'm sorry, Michael.

Michelle kept calling me but I couldn't answer because I was in class. She wasn't at school that day and I knew I should've answered her. Michelle always came to class because she never wanted to be home with your foster mom. I can't believe I am so damn stupid...

Everyone blames me, Michael. Everyone at school, all her friends, your foster mom... they all blame me. They keep saying that I didn't care about her and I just let her kill herself. I didn't want this to happen but no one believes me!

I can't even sleep at night now. I can't stop thinking about Michelle and what she went through. I feel so bad and everyone's words keep ringing in my head, haunting me and making me feel nothing but guilt.

She was too young, Michael.

My parents aren't talking to me. They say that they are trying to give me some space but I don't need space. I need them to tell me that everything will be okay and stick by me, not leave me in my room alone in the dark just thinking about a million things at once.

I can't see you tomorrow, Michael. Trust me, I want to but... I just need time to process all of this.

I just need to breathe.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Wow, was anyone expecting that? What do you all think of this chapter?

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX