Chapter Eight

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

OH MY GOD, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

I was sitting on your bed earlier, when I came to visit you, and I was holding your hand. I was just saying a few things, bringing up a few memories of us together and thats when it happened.

You squeezed my hand!

You don't know how happy I am. The squeeze might of not been as tight but at least it was something. When I told Michelle, you should've seen the look on her face. She had this bright, huge smile on her face and she started crying. Of course she was crying from happiness but the look on her face, Michael... it was like she just heard the best news of her life.

You know what I was more shocked about though? I was talking about how you and I would always go for walks when I would be angry and you would squeeze my hand to reassure me that everything would be okay and then it happened... you actually squeezed my hand!

At the time, I thought I was dreaming, like I imagined it. But I know I didn't. I swear to God that I didn't imagine it. I even told the nurse when she came in to give you new blankets but she said that I shouldn't get my hopes up. I was thinking:

Bitch, what do you mean don't get my hopes up? Just because your not married at the age of fifty does not mean that you have to make me feel like you.

Anyway though, I'm so proud of you. I love you so much, Michael. I can't wait till you wake up.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Naw, how cute was this chapter? Who can relate to the feels?

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX