Chapter Eleven

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

Your sister's funeral is tomorrow. I don't want to go. I just can't do that to everyone who already thinks that I am the reason why Michelle is dead. I just can't do that.

I haven't seen you in three days, Michael. I just feel so alone right now.

I remember when you would always sleep in my bed and rub my fingers on my back ever so gently when I felt this way. I also remember when you would always take me out to get icecream and you would always dip your finger in my icecream and place that small bit of mint icecream on my lips just so you could kiss me. Then you would always say,

"You taste as good as chicken."

That would always make me happy. Besides, it's not everyday you meet someone who says that to their girlfriend...

I'm not complaining though.

I called Kevin again and he answered. I could only ask him one question though since his phone was 'dying'. I asked him if he saw the face of the guy who shot you and he said that he couldn't see him because he was wearing a hood over his head.

I don't believe him.

I need to know what he said to the police. I need to know. Maybe I can find out some information about the person who did this to you. If you... die because of that son of a bitch who is walking around without a care in the world, I'm going to end up in a jail cell. But that's not going to happen because you are going to wake up and you are going to keep fighting.

You can do it, Michael.

I might come over tomorrow and check up on you if I feel up to it. I just... I just haven't been so down since you went into hospital. Everything is going downhill, Michael, and you don't even know it.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - 9 chapters left. What do you think is going to happen at the end?

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX