Chapter Twelve

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

I went to Michelle's funeral. I know I said I wouldn't because everyone would be saying shit about me but I had to go. I had to pay my respects to your sister... to my friend...

When I arrived, everyone was staring at me. Your friends, Michelle's friends, your foster mom... everyone was staring at me. I sat at the back though, just by myself as I watched everyone say what needed to be said. During the funeral, everyone kept staring at the front, not even bothering to look at me while everyone said their speeches.

At the end though, when I had walked out after shedding a few tears, I had saw Kevin with a small flower in his fingertips. To sum up what he looked like, I would say that he looked like shit.

He had large bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess. He was also really, really pale. If I say I wasn't worried about him, I would be lying... because I really did worry about him.

I was going to go and talk to him but was cut off short when he pulled me into a hug and for the first time, Kevin was crying. Like, actually crying!

He kept saying stuff like "He hates me" and "I'm not the one" which confused me. Was he talking about you? Was he talking about someone else? Better yet, who was he talking about?

I didn't get a chance to ask him who he was talking about because when he let go of me, he walked inside of the church, put the flower next to Michelle and walked out, tears staining his cheeks.

It has been three hours since I last saw him and I have asked myself if I should call him, see if he is okay... but maybe he won't answer. Ever since I saw him today, I've just been getting more and more confused.

I just need someone to tell me who did this to you and I'll be okay.

But I guess I'll be waiting a while...

I'll come and see you tomorrow. I love you and hope you get better xx

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Oh what do you guys think of this chapter? Do you still think Kevin is the one who shot Michael? *pulls smug face*

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX