Chapter Seventeen

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

You won't believe it.

You won't fucking believe it.

At the dinner yesterday, everything was going fine. Everything was going smoothly which worried me a little but it was going well. My parents were talking to your foster mom and Kelly was responding back with the a small smile on her face like there wasn't a care in the world.

Then, that's when I needed to go 'bathroom'.

Okay, well, I really did need to go bathroom but that was after the fact I decided that I had to look around Kelly's place. Also, I only realised her name was Kelly when my mom kept calling her that. What an ugly name...

Anyway, you won't believe it.

I was looking around Kelly's room and guess what I found!

THAT FREAKING CHAIN!

That's when I put two and two together. The initials K.R doesn't only stand for Kevin Rayne...

It stands for Kelly FUCKING Robertson!

Do you know what that means? Your foster mom was the one who attacked you.

Your foster mom shot you.

And now it's time to put that bitch under arrest.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Expecting that? I had a plan to put Kevin as the killer but then I thought 'that's too obvious' so I changed my mind and made Kelly be a bitch to show hints... Did you guys catch onto them?

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX