Chapter Six

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

We are here. Michelle and I are here. We are both looking at you now and you haven't changed from the first day you first arrived in here. You are pale and still, not moving at all. The heart monitor just keeps beeping which is making us both have a little but of hope. You have only been in here for a week or so and we aren't giving up that easily, even if you want us to. We believe in you, Michael. You're going to get better.

I bought Michelle a phone earlier so now I can look after her since your stupid foster mom doesn't. I remember your saying, 'we are a family and even though we aren't blood, we stick together, no matter how hard things get'. That's exactly what we are going to do.

You know what the sad thing is about this place? I saw a nurse walk past before and she was pushing some guy in a wheelchair and he looked just like you. The same pale colour of his face and he looked so... drained. This hospital is a place where people die, Michael. You're not going to be one of those people though. You are going to be lucky.

I know it.

You are going to make your parents proud, Michael. You're going to show them that you are the fighter that you claim to be. You are going to pull through and make Hailey and Finn proud.

Do it for them, not just for your baby sister and me.

And when you pull through, we are going to meet that son of a bitch who tried to take you away from us and we are going to show him what he put us through.

No one hurts my family and gets away with it.

No one.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - If you had one bullet, who would you shoot? (Just a random question)

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX