Chapter Fourteen

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

Guess what? The police had called me today asking if I wanted to write a statement of what last happened because you were shot. I arrived at the police station half an hour later after they called me and wrote the statement but that's not all I was planning to do.

Remember how I said that I need to figure out who did this to you? Well, I asked the police officer that was in the room with me and he showed me the evidence that they have. It's not much but it at least told me a little but about the culprit.

The person owns a silver chain that has the initials K.R on the big chunk of silver hanging from the bottom of it.

I know what you are thinking. Kevin all over. It's Kevin! I was thinking that exact thing too!

But when I told the police that the initials stand for Kevin Rayne, they said that it isn't him because of his statement. That's when the officer showed me Kevin's statement.

It said something about him walking with you along the pathway then you getting attacked from behind. As Kevin tried to get the person off of you, he was screaming for help and thats when the attacker ran for the hills. Then he saw a silver chain that has the same initials as him.

I sort of understand why he was so distant. He thought we would think he was the one that hurt you... but he didn't.

It's not Kevin... I know that for sure.

Now I just have to find that chain.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Ooh what do you guys think now? Who do you think is the one who hurt Michael?

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX