Chapter Seven

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

You are not going to believe who happened at school today. Remember Quinn? Yeah, well, she was doing what she does everyday - start shit with me - and she brought up you. She actually dared to bring up you! Oh my god, you don't know how pissed I was.

I hit her.

So, I am now suspended for four days. I am actually glad because I get to see you more often. I would be there with you today but my father is still trying to get his head around about how I managed to break Quinn's nose. I guess he hasn't seen the violent side of his daughter...

What I don't get though is why Quinn's parents have to complain to my parents about the damage done to their daughter's nose when she started it all. If it wasn't for Quinn bringing up how you are in a hospital bed, she wouldn't have a broken nose. Besides, she claims she is rich, so why doesn't she pay for it? She wants to but everyone's love but she can't even fix her own nose?

I don't even know how she has friends...

Anyway though, I tried calling Kevin again. I thought he wouldn't answer and he would keep ignoring me but actually, surprisingly, he picked up the phone. When I asked him about what he told the police, he said that the case is close to being dropped. I know, shocking right? How can someone who shot a guy who is now in a hospital bed in a coma getting away with what they did?

I will have to kill the person myself.

Also, when Kevin was talking on the phone, he sounded a little sad. I don't know if it is because of what happened to you or if it's because of something else. I asked if he wants to come with me tomorrow to come and see you but he declined straight away then hung up the phone.

I am worried about him, Michael. He doesn't sound like himself anymore. You need to wake up and make everything better.

We need you.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Suspicious? I know... what do you think about this chapter though? What are your thoughts on Quinn?

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX