Chapter Sixteen

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

I came to visit you just ten minutes ago and the doctors are saying that they have to transport you to another hospital as they think they don't have enough resources for you.

I cried.

I know, I'm not usually a crier but ever since you got attacked, I haven't stopped crying. I fucking love you, for heaven's sake! It would be worrying if I wasn't crying, you know? So... I cried.

Kevin came to school again today and he was looking a little better. He was eating again and he laughed today. It may have not been the full blown laugh that makes us all join it but it was still a laugh. I'm happy that he is actually trying to help himself.

Oh, and guess what? My parents decided to call up your foster mom to see that they would like to come over for dinner to chat. Since when do my parents even associate with your foster mom? How do they even have her number? The dinner is tonight but I don't feel like going. I won't be able to keep my cool if I even hear your foster mom talk.

She didn't care when Michelle killed herself.

She doesn't care that you're in hospital.

I fucking hate her.

I was talking with mom and I said that when you wake up, you should come and life with us. My father wasn't too happy but I persuaded him. I don't want you to go back and live there. If Michelle was treated like shit to the point where she had to kill herself, I'm not going to let you live there.

I'm not losing another person I care about.

Ugh, mom's here to pick me up. Wish me luck tonight.

I'm going to need it.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - God, I haven't updated in forever! Reason is because I have been sick with a cold and I have just been sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping. I'm back in motion though so hopefully I'll finish this in less than a week.

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX