Chapter Nineteen

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

I came to see you today and you looked... healthy? Am I allowed to say that?

I don't know... it was just weird seeing that you looked so different. Every time I saw you, you always looked so pale and dead. But today, you actually did look healthy. That is such good news for me.

Speaking of good news...

You do not know how happy I am, honestly. You see, I had received a phone call from the police today and guess what they said?

Kelly will be sent to jail until her court hearing which will be next week.

I am so fucking happy.

But there is something else...

Kelly had the permission of an officer to call one person and who did she call?

Kevin.

I know right? Why the hell would she call Kevin? What's worse is the fact that Kelly wants Kevin to be her witness and get her out of this mess that she has brought herself into.

Don't worry, Kevin told me that he won't do it. He said that he will be testifying against her and apparently, he has something up his sleeve.

Now, I always knew Kevin was the cheeky one in our group but what could he possibly do at the court hearing? But I'm putting my trust into his hands and hoping that whatever he does won't be stupid.

Kevin's smart. I just hope he won't pull a trick on me and make things go back to the way everything was.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! I'm so happy that this is nearly over... it's just been in the back of my mind for so long and since I am sick, I guess I have the energy to write. I know, that made no sense.

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX