Chapter Thirteen

Rachel's P.O.V

Dear Michael,

You looked terrible.

Now, I know that is a terrible thing to say to you since you are my boyfriend but I'm telling the truth.

You looked terrible.

When I came to see you, you were more pale and when I held your hand, it was freezing. I don't know if that's because you're in a coma but I don't like the feeling of your skin when it is that cold.

It's worrying.

I remember when you were sick and you had forbidden me to come over because of the fact that you were ill. You were afraid that I would catch your cold if our hands barely touched but that didn't stop me. I remember walking up those stairs leading up to your room and opening the door to see you laying in bed with tissues and a two bowls of soup around you.

The sight was fascinating. Don't even ask me why, not that you can anyway. When you saw me, I remember seeing your eyes narrow as if you were silently saying 'I told you not to come'. I walked over to you and when I grabbed your hand, it was somewhat warm.

But your hand earlier was freezing, like you dipped your hand into a bath of ice and left it there for ten minutes. It was that cold.

I really don't want to lose you, Michael. No one wants to lose you.

Until tomorrow, my love.

- Rachel

●●●

A/N - Just a filler. What do you guys think though? I'm looking forward to writing the next chapter... ;)

Please vote and comment, readers!

-XmysterysmileX