☠Cнαρтєя 1

Andy's P.O.V.

"So how does it feel being at this year's Warped Tour,Andy?"the interviewer asked me.My attention quickly snapped back from the girl I was watching chugging a bottle of water.

"It's pretty exciting,"I answered,fixing my smile back into place."We've been to a lot of others and it's just cool to know that we're not strangers anymore at least."

He laughed.What I said was't really funny,but they always laughed.It's annoying."What are you most excited about this year round?"

I brightened up a little and my smile grew."Well of course performing is in the top five.But i'm also excited to be able to interact with the fans and see some of the legends that iv'e always looked up to,and even some of the new up and coming groups just starting to get big."

He nodded and pulled the mic back to him."Yes I hear there's a new girl group this year,Guilty Rage.Have you heard anything about them?And if so,what are your thoughts?"

"Well first I wanna say that's a fucking awesome name."A chuckles escaped my lips as people surrounding us laughed."Iv'e only heard about thirty seconds of one song of theirs,but I have to say it was a pretty good damn thirty seconds."

"So i'm assuming you're looking forward to hearing them today."

"Hell,yes!I love hearing new stuff,"I said with a shrug and a smile."Plus,maybe their hot."Everyone laughed,knowing that I was joking.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Black Veil Brides!Black Veil Brides!Black Veil Brides!"

I closed my eyes,the hugest smile on my face,as I took in the sound of their chanting.Tons of fans,cheering for the band I built from the ground.I could swear on my life that it was the best feeling ever.

"Hey,Andy!"Ashley yelled from the other side of the tent.I looked over at him with a questioning look."Can I borrow your brush?"he asked with a sweet smile.

I laughed and picked up my brush."Sure,dude.Just stop smiling like that.It scares the shit out of me."Then I tossed it to him.

He grinned as he caught it."Thanks.Be back in two seconds!"Then he ran off to the back to finish teasing his hair.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlette's P.O.V.

My eyes widened as I stepped out of our car."Holy fuck!"I heard as Rosalin jumped out,pushing past me."This place is fucking awesome!"

I smiled widely and tugged on her hair from behind."I know right?And look at the stage!"

Carly and Annette came up beside the two of us and we all stood there staring at the stage where so many amazing bands had played before.Skid Row,Falling in Reverse,Asking Alexandria,even my idols,Black Veil Brides.

A sudden feeling of shock washed over me.

A breeze blew and I shivered instinctively.

"Damn weather,"Carly muttered as she walked past us carrying her guitar.

My smile widened."Oh calm down Carly Poo."I threw my arms around her from behind and lifted her off the ground.

"Ow!Shit!"She struggled against my arms trying to free herself."Scarlette!Put me down before I drop my damn guitar!"

The laugh i'd held in escaped as I let her go and she stumbled clutching her guitar to her chest.She turned and glared at me like she wanted to shove her cigarette pack in my face,which she probably did.

"I love you,Carly,"I said with an adorable smile.

"Damn you."Then she walked off toward the stage to drop off her guitar.

"Eh.She has too much of a temper,"Rosalin said then placed a kiss on my cheek."She'll get over it."She skipped off after Carly,dropping off her own guitar,and I watched as they raced to the bathroom.

"This is so weird."I jumped and turned to look at Annette,who I didn't know was standing right next to me.

I put my hand over my heart and shook my head."Damn it,Annette.Don't do that to me.And how is this weird."

She pushed up her cute,wide rimmed glasses and smiled."I never thought that we'd go from a basement to...this."She looked at me and I could see a glow in her eyes.

I smiled back and pulled her into a hug."I know,Anne.I didn't either.But we did it.We made it and we're here.And now we're gonna kick ass on that stage."

That adorable giggle slipped out and she squeezed me."Thank you for being there for me through everything Scar.You're the only reason I had the nerve to stay in this band and go along with all of this."

I rubbed her back tenderly and twisted her side to side."You're welcome,Anne.You know you've always been like a little sister to me.Anything I can do for you is an honor."

Her smile grew and she spun me around."I love you,Scar!"

I laughed as she sat me down and ran off toward the bathrooms.

I made my own path in the same direction and looked over at the stage.There was a huge crowd around it and they all seemed to be looking at something.Moving closer,I peeked around people's heads until I found a gap in the crowd.

And who did I see?

Andrew Dennis Biersack.

The very man whose band had inspired me so much and given me the strength I needed to get through my own hard times and help my band mates and best friends with theirs.I was eternally grateful to him,though I knew i'd never get a chance to really talk to him.

He was speaking to a reporter,but his attention seemed diverted as the man was telling a story.

I raised my water bottle to my mouth and tilted it up then started to gulp it down,my eyes closing automatically.

When I lowered the bottle I looked back over at Andy.He glanced at me quickly them back at the crowd of people.

And I swear,my heart has never beaten quite that fast.