☠Cнαρтєя 2

Scarlette's P.O.V.

After me and the girls all got dressed and put our makeup on in the bathroom,we started exploring the tent grounds.The field was pretty big so we ran around and pushed each other down;rolled over each other and acted like complete idiots.

At some point,a few reporters noticed we were there and came up to us.They surrounded us and we had to split up,so now all my friends were around 15 yards away from me.

I had never been interviewed before,but i'd watched at least a million other celebrity interviews,so I decided to just roll with it.

"Ms.Scarlette,um,may I call you that?"

"That's fine,"I said smiling."But most people just call me Scar.It's easier."

The interviewer then could sense that I was comfortable and he let himself smile."Okay,Scar.So,out of ever band you've ever listened to,who is your favorite and why?"

"Oh that's easy."I waved my hand dismissively."Black Veil Brides.For the past few years iv'e turned to them and their music anytime I was upset and needed encouragement.I love that the purpose of their music is to help others by sharing their own experiences and letting people know that they aren't the only ones dealing with hard times.They definitely accomplish that,and iv'e been a part of the BVB Army fora long time.I still am."

"That's great.Nice to see that some celebrities are still down to earth and humble."

"Well everyone has a role model or even a group that they look up to.And i'm no different than anyone else.I grew up listening to rock and roll and to me,Black Veil Brides just embodies the whole essential idea perfectly.That along with their message makes them,at least in my opinion,one of the best band's to ever grace the face of the earth."

The reporter stood at a momentary loss for words.I guess what I had said threw him off.He took a second to compose himself then continued."Wow.You're pretty out spoken.Well,if someone asked you,would you be able to choose a favorite band member?"

"Well you see,they're all part of the band and they all help to make the package that is Black Veil Brides.Each of them have their own personalities and bring their own flavor and BVB just wouldn't be what they are today without each of them.So,no."

He chuckled."Oh come on.That's great that you feel that way but you've got to have a favorite.Everyone had their own favorite in bands.Who's yours?"

I smiled and shook my head."Okay,well,that's true."Biting my lip,I looked down at my feet then took a deep breath and forced my eyes back to him."Andy.Andy would have to be my preferred member."

"Of course,"the interviewer joked with a huge smile."Andy,the sexy heartthrob can add another girl to his list."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him."Excuse me?"

He cleared his throat."Um...Nothing.I just mean,most girls seem to like him because they find him to be the most attractive.He's even the reason for a small percentage of the fans."

Did he just go there?Did he just put me in the same category as girls who only listen to Black Veil Brides because of Andy?I think he did.

Oh hell no.

I crossed my arms and faced him."Well let me tell you something,sir.I'm not one of those girls who doesn't care about the music and only listens to rock and roll because a band member may be cute.I'm the kind of girl who's heartbeat matches the sound of the metal drum beating in the center of every true band.I'm the kind of girl who isn't shallow and superficial.I don't listen to Black Veil Brides because of Andy fucking Biersack.I listen to Black Veil Brides because I believe in what they say.Andy is an awesome,wise person,but he's not the center of the fucking universe.Don't you ever classify me that way."

And with that,I walked away from him.I felt good.I'd just told off an interviewer at my first Warped Tour.And I had to admit,it felt awesome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The interviewing continued and I was bouncing around from reporter to reporter.I had already answered countless questions and i'd forgotten where I put my water bottle.

I was just about to excuse myself to go get another,when a man stuck a microphone out to me and yelled out my name.I turned and tried to find him in the crowd.

"Scarlette!Quick question!"he yelled.

I saw him and shewed a woman to the side to make room for him."Yes?"

He smiled and straightened his jacket."Scarlette.A lot of people like to identify people as weird and normal.Everyone has a pretty good idea of what weird is.But by your definition,what is normal?"

I smiled and looked straight into the camera recording his interview."Normal isn't really that complicated.Normal is simply sitting on your ass being boring as fuck,and expecting everyone to love you for it."

And then I walked away to get my water.But,as I turned to make my way to the cooler,I saw to my left Andy standing there.He was looking at me and smiled when I saw him."You're cool,"he said simply,then continued his interview.