☠Cнαρтєя 4

Andy's P.O.V.

All the bands finished their sets and the stage crew started to disassemble the stage for transportation.I stood leaning against some random light pole and watched,being that I had nothing else to do.

I hummed and slung water from my bottle at various crew members,making them and myself laugh.The day was winding down and I could feel myself coming down from my post-show high.

At a loss for anything better to do with my time,I walked around the tent grounds,scoping out crew members and bands loading into their buses to leave.

As my eyed roamed they settled on a thin figure.It had nicely curved hips,long brown hair,and was wearing a leather jacket and patterned red jeans.

I smiled as I recognized Scarlette and tilted my head watching her.She was talking to who I believed was the drummer.Annette I think was her name?

She hugged the petite girl and they were both laughing.She said something to her and patted her back,then the girl ran off to their bus.

An opening.

I ran a hand though my hair and made my way over to her.Obviously she couldn't hear my approach because she seemed oblivious.When I reached her I tapped her shoulder and she jumped and turned to face me.

When she saw that it was me she sighed in relief and shook her head."Oh,it's you."

I chuckled in amusement as I studied her."Did I scare you?"

"Just a little."

"Sorry about that.I promise that was not my intention."I smiled widely and shifted my weight onto my other foot.

She giggled cutely and tucked her hair behind her ear."It's alright.I promise I won't hold it against you in a contempt of court."My laugh came out and it spread a bright smile across her face."Glad I amuse you."

I grinned and hit her shoulder lightly."Hey I just wanted to tell you that you did an awesome job up there today.You guys actually have some pretty awesome songs."

She looked shock and the huge smile was frozen on her face."Really?You think so?"

"Hell yeah!I loved watching you guys.You deserve to be heard."

"Well thank you very,very much.That means...the absolute world coming from you."

My smile softened and I crossed my arms tilting my head to the side."Really?Why?"

"Well,because Black Veil Brides is my favorite band and you're the lead singer.I just love the way that you built your band up and everything that you guys stand for.And,you know,"she smiled and sweeped a hand in front of her motioning to me."You're an amazing and inspiring person even by yourself.I really look up to you.You'e been a role model of mine for so long and for you to tell me you like my band's music has actually been what seemed for so long to be an unattainable dream."

I chuckled and dug the heel of my boot into the dirt."Well thank you.It means a lot to know you look up to me so much,even though i'm not exactly the ideal role model."I pulled my pack of cigarettes out of my back pocket and swiped one out."But you guy's music really is awesome."

She smiled and crossed her arms watching me as I fumbled in my pockets searching for a lighter that I obviously didn't have,as I was now realizing.

"Hey,"I looked at her."Do you have a lighter?"

"Yeah.Here."She pulled her lighter our of her back pocket and fired it up.I leaned my cigarette into the fire and lit it.

"Thanks,"I said and took a long drag.

"No problem."She re-pocketed the lighter.I blew out the smoke tilting my head back and open and closed my mouth,making the smoke float up in circles."How do you do that?"

I smiled at her."It's not hard.When you're blowing out you just open and close your mouth like I just did.You have to suck in just a little and it makes the circle."

"Hm."She nodded."If I ever start smoking i'll have to try that."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I let out another stream of smoke."You don't smoke?"

"Nah,"she said,shaking her head."I tried it once but it just didn't seem like it was worth it to me."

"Then why do you have a lighter?"

"Oh I hold it for my friend Rosalin,the base player.She didn't ask me to but I like to burn random things when i'm bored."

"Ah,"I said with a chuckle."You sound like me.I actually do that a lot."

She smiled."Seems we have more in common than some would think,rock star."

"So it would seem."I grinned and dropped my cigarette to the ground,stepping on it and crushing out the flame."So where are you guys headed after this?"

"Oh we actually just rented a house a few blocks away.Or our manager did I should say."

My eyebrows raised and my grin grew."Really?Me and the guys live down that way.You guys should come over some time."

"Maybe we will,"she said and pulled out her phone."Of course that is if I can drag those whores out of bed at a decent time."

I chuckles and nodded at her phone."Can I have your number just in case?"

She looked at me with a look of surprise but after a moment of silence,agreed.I gave her my phone and she entered her number and saved it.The picture she saved for herself was her flipping me off into the camera,and I couldn't help but think it was just flat out fucking cute.

I took my phone back and laughed at the picture."Ahh.Classic,yet still hilarious.If you ever text me in the middle of the night i'm gonna piss on myself.I'm a light sleeper."

She giggled and flipped her phone around between her fingers."Well now I have to text you in the middle of the night.I couldn't possibly miss that opportunity."

I grinned and shook my head."I can see you're one of those sarcastic,I-have-no-shame types."

"You sound like you grew up with me."She smiled and held her phone up."Can the shameless girl have the pissy rock star's number,too?"

A loud chuckle escaped my lips and I took the phone from her."Sure."I saved my number into her phone and saved this picture of myself with it: tumblr_mqjlu1sDmv1ry4fe3o1_500

I handed it back to her smiling."There.Now you have my number and a picture of my weird ass face."

She giggled and slid her phone into her back pocket."Thanks.I'll be sure to study its weirdness."

"Good.I'll have an exam ready the next time I see you,"I said winking dramatically.

Her giggles erupted again and it gave me a weird feeling in my stomach that I kind of liked,and it wasn't nervousness.

"Scar!"

She looked over at her bus and the girl who's name I thought was Carly was sticking her head out of the door."Yeah?!"she yelled back at her.

"Come on!It's time to go!"

"Okay!"She turned back to me."Sorry,I gotta go.But i'll definitely consider the offer to come over."

I grinned and nodded at her."Okay.Just call me if you decide you wanna come."

"Promise."She smiled and waved as she walked away."Bye!"

"Bye."I waved back grinning and when she got to the bus door I yelled,"Be safe or i'll kick your little white ass!"

She grinned and saluted me with her middle finger before shutting the door.

I stood there watching as the bus pulled away and started onto the road.

Something about that girl.