☠Cнαρтєя 7

Scarlette's P.O.V.

As soon as I ran out of the house I saw everybody in the pool splashing each other.My eyes settled on Andy for a second.

He was smiling and laughing and it was...utterly adorable.

"Outta my way bitches!"I yelled as I jumped up and did a cannonball into the water.

When I came back up I moved my hair out of my face to see everyone staring at me.I smiled widely looking around at all of them."What?"

Carly giggled and shook her head."Nothing."

Then someone jumped on my back and I screamed then started laughing.

"Annette!You crazy bastard!"

She laughed as well and I turned quickly,throwing her off my back and into the water.

She came back up and spit water out at me."Anne!"I laughed and splashed her.I felt water hit me but it was coming from the other direction.Wiping my chlorine filled eyes,I turned to see Andy grinning widely.

He waved at me with twinkle fingers and I narrowed my eyes at him smiling."Hey,"he said in a super sweet voice.

"Don't 'hey' me asshole.Just because you're a rock star doesn't mean I can't kick your ass."I jumped on him and he caught me,encircling my waist in his arms.We were both laughing as we went under the water.

I pushed him so he was facing away from me and latched onto his back.He carried us both back to the surface and we were laughing again as soon as we hit the air.

I looked around at everyone and they were staring again."God damn,"I said climbing down from his back."Why does everybody keep staring?"

Andy grinned widely and nudged me with his elbow."They're just jealous cause they're not having fun,too."

"You wish lover boy,"Jake said and splashed him just as Ashley jumped on his back.They went under and I giggled.Something funny about watching guys wrestle in the water.

Every time one of them came up,the other one would pull them back down.The rest of us laughed as we watched until finally Andy came up with Ashley beside him and raised his arms in the air."I am victorious!"he shouted.

I laughed and splashed them both."Stop wrestling you guys!I wanna play Chicken!"

Annette smiled widely and clapped."Yeah,let's play that!"

C.C. furrowed his eyebrows at us."What the hell is...Chicken?"

I giggled and began explaining."It's when you split up into teams of two and one person gets on the other's shoulders.The point of the game is to knock the other person off their partners shoulders."

Ashley grinned and looked at me and the other girls."That could be fun."

Carly laughed and hit his chest."Bad rock star!"

He chuckled and shrugged."I can't help it!I'm a guy!"

"So do we wanna sit here and talk about Ashley pervyness or do we wanna play?"I asked smiling.

"Let's play!I love that game!"

"Stop yelling,Anne!"I smiled and pointed at Rosalin."You pick teams."

She smiled and stepped into the center of the pool."Gladly."Then she began pointing at people."Jake and me,cause we're best buddies."Jake chuckled and stood next to her."C.C. and Carly.Jinxx,you playing?"

Jinxx held his hands up smiling."Nah.I'm good."Then he hoisted himself onto the edge of the underground pool.

"Alright,"Rosalin continued."Annette and Ashley,and Scarlette and Andy."She clapped once."Everybody go your separate ways."

Me and Andy went off to one side of the pool and he chuckled."She's like a drill sergeant."

I smiled widely and shrugged."That's Rose."

"So what am I supposed to do again?"

"Just listen to Rose.She'll tell you."

"Okay!"Rose said as she stood at the head of the pool."Guys,since you've never played this before,let me make this simple.The girls are going to get on your shoulders.You all walk into the middle of the pool,and then the girls have to try to make each other fall off.If your girl gets pushed off,you both get out of the pool.Got it?"

"Sir,yes sir!...I mean ma'am!"C.C. said with a teasing grin on his face.

She flipped him off and looked back at the rest of us."Okay.So here we go.Guys,go underwater so the girls can get on your shoulders."

Andy high fived me quickly then went down.I giggled and climbed onto his shoulders then patted his head to tell him to come up.He stood and suddenly I was high in the air.Higher then all the other girls were actually.

"Ha!"I yelled out giggling."My partner is the tallest!"

Carly giggled as well and yelled back,"So what?!It's just a longer way down!"

We were all caught up in a round of laughter until Rosalin clapped,taking a deep breath to calm herself."Okay,okay guys.Ready to start?"We all nodded with huge smiles."Alright...Go!"

All the guys made their way to the center of the pool and us girls immediately began pushing at each other,laughing the whole time.

I got Carly down in no time.She came out of the water and pulled C.C. to the side.

Rosalin tried to push me down,but I stopped her and me and Annette both grabbed each of her arms and pulled her down,slamming her into the water.

She came up laughing like crazy and Jake led her to the edge and helped her get out as she rubbed her eyes.

I giggled and focused on Annette."You're goin' down Miss Green Eyes,"she said to me smiling.

I grinned back and planted my hands on her shoulders."That's what you think Shorty."Then I pushed her off of Ashley and l giggled as she fell back,plummeting into the water.

She came up and shook her hair out laughing."Dang it!So close!"

"You can't beat the Queen little sister!"I said and popped my fingers smiling.

"Queen?"Andy asked,trying,and failing,to look up at me.

"Yeah,"Rosalin answered ringing out her hair."She's legit like,the best person iv'e ever seen play that game.She's never lost."

Andy chuckled and bounced me a bit."Seems I got an awesome partner."Then he threw me off his shoulders and I tumbled into the water.

-----------

Hey you guys c: Just wanted to let you all know that I'm working on another story now. It's called Flightless Bird and I'd love for y'all to check it out! And thank you for all the support I've gotten so far. It means a lot c: 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13728963-flightless-bird