☠Cнαρтєя 13

Scarlette's P.O.V.

Unlike some of my friends,I was able to control myself.Two beers,that was it.I wanted to remember every detail of my birthday.

Me,Annette,Rose,and Carly were in our own little patch on the floor dancing like crazy.The music filled my ears and made everything else outside the four walls of the club go away.

I let myself get lost in the music and my body did what it wanted.

The song ended and another started almost immediately.I continued laughing and dancing with the girls until I felt something behind me.Or someone.

I looked behind me and Andy was there smiling down at me.I could tell that he was tipsy because he'd actually come out onto the dance floor.

I reminded myself to remember that anything he did was just because of the alcohol.I wouldn't hold anything against him or consider anything to be a 'move'.

"Hey you!"I yelled at him over the music.

He grinned and hugged my shoulders from behind."Hi Scarlette!Having fun?!"

"Yeah!"I answered and laughed as we almost fell."Andy let me go!We're gonna fall!"

He laughed with me and let go only to relocate his arms around my waist."I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!"

That's when the bass dropped and I turned,coming effortlessly out of his arms.The noise and dancing was insane and I loved every second of it.

I turned,deciding to dance with Andy,but he'd gotten lost in the crowd.Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see a tall dark guy standing over me.Without a word he grabbed me and pulled my close from behind.

I decided to just go with it.He was just dancing right?

I went along with him until the way he moved started to become different.I'm sure I don't have to describe it.

Getting uncomfortable,I tried to push my way out of his arms,but he just tightened his grip on me.

"Let me go!"I yelled over the music.

He ignored me and turned the other way,pushing me up against the wall.

That's when I started to panic.

"Let me go!"I yelled again as I hit his chest.

He still said nothing and leaned his face down,trying to kiss me.I turned my face away and slapped him."Get off!"

He looked at me with anger in his eyes and grabbed me by my shoulders."Don't you slap me,bitch!"

He pushed and my body slammed against the wall.I yelled out in pain and pushed at his chest again."Please!Just let me go!"

He pulled me forward again,about to slam me back into the wall.

But,just before he did,a fist flew out of nowhere and connected with his jaw.He went down immediately and the person who'd punched him was now on top of him.

I blinked and readjusted my sight,shaken by the blow of being slammed into the wall.

When I could see again,I realized who the person was that was on top of the man.

Andy.

He was punching the man repeatedly in the face and there was blood coming from the man's nose and mouth.

I covered my mouth in complete shock of what I was seeing."Andy!"I yelled as I moved over to them and yanked his arm.

"Back up Scarlette!"he yelled back,landing another blow to the man's jaw.

"Andy!Stop it!Now!"

When he saw that i refuse to move or let go he finally stopped.I looked down at the man's face,covered in blood.

Then I looked at Andy's hands.Blood on his knuckles.And his face.

Andy's expression was one of complete rage.His nostrils were flaring and his jaw was constantly flexing.The look in his eyes said that he didn't want to stop.

"Come on Andy,"I said into his ear,trying to draw him away from the guy.

He stood up as I tugged his arm,putting his arm around me protectively.

"Never touch another girl like that again,you piece'a shit!"he yelled and kicked the man on more time before turning and leading me away from the crowd.

I was stumbling along with him,still shocked and confused as to what had just happened.

The next thing I knew,we were outside in an ally.The door swung shut behind us,and then there was nothing but the faint pounding of the music inside the crowded club.

Andy let me go and walked to the wall opposite of the club,pulling his fist back.

"No!"I screamed and quickly grabbed his arm before his fist collided with the brick wall.

He refused to look at me,leaning his forehead and fists against the wall.

"Andy,"I said as I tried to catch my breath."What was that?"

He still wouldn't look up.I grabbed his wrist gently and pulled his fists away from the wall so I could see his face.

"Andy,why'd you do that?"

"Because he was hurting you,"he answered,finally looking at me.I took an involuntary step back when I saw the look on his face.He sighed deeply and shook his head."Damn it..."

"What?"I asked."What's wrong?"

"Are you hurt?"he asked me instead of answering.

"No,i'm fine thanks to you."

He put his face in his hands,taking a deep breath.I grabbed his hands and pulled them away."Andy..."I said looking up at him."Are you okay?'

He looked back at me for a second then nodded."Yeah,"he said and turned around.He started walking away and I followed him.

"Hey,"I called after him.He kept walking."Andy."I grabbed his arm.

He turned to look at me."What?"

"I'm really fine...I promise."

He studied my face for a moment and then nodded."I believe you."

"Thank you,"I said smiling slightly.

I looked into his eyes in the dim light of the ally.His eyes were dilated;it was easy to tell that he was close to being flat out drunk.He was walking that fine line.

As I stared into his eyes,he stared back into mine.

There was a moment of complete silence.And then his lips were crushing down on mine.