☠Cнαρтєя 15

Scarlette's P.O.V.

As I walked to his house I felt as though I was about to hyperventilate.

Was I really about to just show up to his house and tell him what I though I was?

The guys' house came into view and my heart stopped.

I guess I was.

I made my way up the driveway taking deep breaths.I went over what I wanted to  say in my head for at lest the tenth time.

By the time I reached the front door the butterflies in my stomach had turned to knots.

I stood in front of the door and closed my eyes for a second,reminding myself that I couldn't chicken out.I had to do this,or i'd never have the courage to do it again.

My hand raised even though everything inside me told me not to.To turn around and just go back home.

I rang the doorbell and waited there patiently.I heard someone stumble and smiled,imagining Andy just waking up and falling all over the place.

A few seconds later the locks on the door were unlocked and the door opened.

And there stood Andy in all his glory.Pajama pants,no shirt and his hair ruffled.

Definitely just waking up.

"S...Scarlette?"he asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah...Hey Andy,"I said back with a soft smile.

"What are you doing here?"He scratched his head.

"Well,uh,"I bit my lip out of nervousness."I actually wanted to talk t--"

Another,unfamiliar voice cut me off."Andy,baby?Who's at the door?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him."Who's that?"

He suddenly looked uncomfortable."Uuuh..."

A girl came down the stairs and walked up behind him putting her hand on his shoulder.

The girl: tumblr_lqlriipl9v1qidvz6o1_500_large

 (Her name is Ashley.)

"Uh,who are you?"she asked with a sour facial expression,looking me up and down.

"Um,"I said,looking between her and Andy.She rubbed Andy's shoulder and he bit his lip like he was trying to think of something to say."I'm nobody,"I answered her and started to back up.

"Scarlette,"Andy said,lifting his hand slightly.

"Don't."I shook my head."Just don't."Then I turned and ran off the porch,making a bee line for the road.

I soon heard someone running after me."Scarlette!Wait!"

I ignored him and kept running.

In no time he caught up to me and grabbed my arm,making me turn around."Scarlette,stop!"

"Why should I?!"I yelled back at him,tears forming in my eyes.

He stumbled slightly in surprise at my tone."I-I don't know...But...W-why did you come here?"

I wiped a tear that had fallen and took a deep breath."You wanna why I came?Well here it is.I came here to tell you I like you.That iv'e liked you since the first day I came to your house.That since you kissed me because of a dare I dream about you almost every single night.Okay?You happy?"

I turned on my heel without waiting for his answer and kept running away as fast as I could manage with the tears blinding my sight.

I knew I should have just gone home.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andy's P.O.V.

"What's wrong baby?"Ashley asked me when I walked back into the house.

"Nothing,"I said walking past her holding my head in my hands.

"But,baby,"she followed me."If you tell me maybe I can h--"

"Stop calling me that.I said it was nothing."I walked upstairs and went to my room,suddenly feeling even more disgusted with myself when I saw the messed up bed and remembered why it was that way.

"But I just want to help you.Please let me help you,baby."She had followed me into my room.

"I said stop calling me that!"I shouted at her."I'm not your fucking 'baby'!"

She stumbled back with fear in her eyes staring at me."I-I'm s-sorry..."

I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face."I'm sorry Ashley...You didn't deserve that."I sat on the bed with my head in my hands."I should be the one being yelled at."

She took a step toward me.When she saw I wasn't going to do anything she came and sat next to me.When she spoke there was knowledge in her voice."That was the girl you were talking about wasn't it?"

I nodded into my hand,clenching my teeth,only getting angrier at myself.

"And she's mad at you isn't she?"she continued.

I nodded again.

She sighed and patted my back."I'm sorry Andy...I know you really like her...If you want i'll leave right now."

"That's probably a good idea,"I muttered into my hands.

She nodded and pulled her underwear and jeans back on then kisses the top of my head."Good luck Andy."

I stayed quiet and listened as she left the room and then left the house.I didn't even breath until I heard a car pull up,pick her up,and then drive away.

Great fucking job Andy.You managed to make things worse than they already were.

She likes you...She fucking likes you.

Or she did,anyway.

I knew I was wrong,and I knew why she was mad.

I'd sent her mixed signals.Kissed her,made her feel safe,then stopped talking to her because my ignorant ass couldn't see that she did like me.And then she comes to my house,all alone to tell me and she finds me with Ashley.

So now all chances and hopes for me having her have turned to shit.

I got up and went into the bathroom.I rinsed my face with cold water and stared at myself in the mirror.

Asshole,heart breaker,dumb ass,some who fucked up any chances of him ever being with the girl he loves was all I saw staring back at me.

The anger kept bubbling up inside me until I felt myself gripping the counter so tight that my knuckles were turning white.

With one loud yell,my fist pulled back and crashed into the mirror,shattering it into a million pieces in front of my very eyes.

There was blood pouring from my hand,but I didn't care.I sank down against the wall gripping my hair,just wanting to put myself through as much pain as I knew I had just put Scarlette through.

I wanted to make my impossibly gut-wrenching pain even worse.

It was what I deserved.