☠Cнαρтєя 6

Andy's P.O.V.

"Guys!Come on!The house is a mess!"I yelled and picked up a few dirty clothes in the living room.

Ashley strolled in eating a cheese stick."Andy,calm your ass down.The house is always like this."

I turned and looked at him."Well it shouldn't.I mean come on,"I scoffed as I snatched a can of coke off the couch,"Really?!"

He chuckled."Dude,calm down."

"He's not going to,Ash,"Jinxx said as he walked in as well."He's anxious because his crush is coming over."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him."Who are you talking about?"

His smile stretched into a grin."Scarlette of course."

A groan emerged from my throat and I threw my head back."I do not have a crush on her!"

"Yeah you do,"he argued with a chuckle.

I growled at him."No I don't."

The growl phased him a bit,but he kept on."Yes.You do."

I smiles a crooked smile and threw a pair of dirty boxers at him."Don't."

"Agh!Gross!"he yelled as he shook them off him then look at me."Fuck you man."

This time it was my turn to laugh."No time.Maybe later."

He opened his mouth as if he were going to respond then snapped it shut again and stomped back upstairs.

Ashley grinned and high-fived me."Nice."

"Thanks."I smiled and shoved his head down then ran to the kitchen."You still have to clean,though."

He flipped me off still grinning and started picking the stuff up.In the kitchen,I went into the fridge and grabbed a cold slice of pizza,taking a huge chunk out of it.

Then I heard the doorbell.

I swallowed what was in my mouth and threw the rest away.Then I nearly sprinted to the front door.When I opened the door,the four girls standing in front of me were all smiling."Hey,"they said in unison.

"Hey,"I said back,distracted.My eyes were transfixed on the beauty standing in front.

Scarlette wore dark stockings--I think that's what they're called...-- and jean shorts that hugged her figure perfectly.Her dark brown hair flowed with the wind,and she pushed it to the side when it blew into her face.Her green eyes stood out with the dark make up around them.

She was gorgeous.

"Hello?Helloooo?"Scarlette waved her hand in my face."Earth to rock star."She snapped and I blinked shaking my head quickly.

"Uh,sorry."I stepped to the side and swept my arm motioning for them to come in.

She smiled and shook her head."It's alright."She walked in and the other three girls followed behind her.

I shut the door and walked into the living room where they were talking to the rest of the guys.

"This place is so...big,"Annette said as she slipped her wool jacket off.

Ashley took it from her grinning and hung it on a tack on the wall."It doesn't feel that way after a while of living here,"he said.

Her smile broadened when she saw that he was talking to her and I couldn't help but smile a little myself."I can't imagine that,"she said looking down shyly.

He chuckled and patted her arm."Trust me,Anne."

She looked like she was about to melt and looked away."Uh...Where's the bathroom."

"Upstairs."He pointed to them."First door on the right."

She nodded and muttered a thank you,then ran upstairs.

Carly shook her head smiling."Excuse her,guys.She's...sorta shy."

"It's alright,"Jake said smiling back."It's kinda cute."

"I know right?!"she said with a laugh and they started talking.

Rosalin had already lit up a cigarette and was examining the living room."Pretty cool in here."

C.C. grinned and leaned against the coach."You seem like you're kind of a sour person."

Scarlette's eyes widened and she bit both of her lips into her mouth a little."Mmmm..."

Rosalin looked at him narrowing her eyes slightly."What?"There was a sharp edge to the way she said the word.

C.C. chuckled,clearly unaffected by her tone."I said you seem like you're a soar person.Nice,maybe sometimes.Pleasant to be around,if one knows you a little better.You know what I mean."

She lowered the cigarette and took a step toward him."You don't even know me.

"Ah,but I know people like you.The bad ass holding the cigarette who acts like she's too good to care,when inside she feels things she won't let anybody know."

Rosalin stared at him for a second blinking.I could tell she felt as if she'd just been slapped in the face."You don't know everything."

Then she leaned back against the wall.He leaned against it beside her and talked to her quietly.He seemed as if he were persuading her,trying to convince her of something.

I looked around to see that Ashley and Jinxx had both left the room,though I didn't know where they'd gone.Then my mind wandered back to Scarlette.My eyes swept the room and they found her by the wall where our records and shelves of awards was displayed.

I smiled and walked up behind her and whispered."Having fun?"

She jumped,just like she had the day before then smiled."Uh...Yeah actually.This is amazing."

"Not really.There are bands with way more stuff than this.We're not even halfway to my goal yet."

She touched one of the records,looking completely amazed."This is still awesome.We'll probably never even make it to this many.Though,it would be nice."

I smiled and patted her back,as just an excuse to touch her."Ah you'll get there.It just takes persistence.And a lot of patience."

She giggled and looked at me."Which you seem to have a lot of."

"Not really,"I said with a grin."I just have to make people like you think I do.Part of the whole 'rock star' image."

She grinned and looked back at the wall."All that 'rock star image' stuff is complete bullshit."

"I couldn't agree more."Somehow that huge smile of mine grew.I felt like an idiot but I couldn't help it.

She sighed,still smiling."Well.What is there to do in a huge house full of pissy band members?"She turned her attention to me.

I grinned and crossed my arms looking her over once."What size bathing suit do you wear?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlette's P.O.V.

"It's a really good thing that your old friends wore the same size bathing suits as us."I pulled up the bikini top then picked up the towel they'd given me.

Andy smiled and took the towel from me."You're welcome."

"It's not the kind I usually where.You know,super colorful.But it'll do."I smiled to make sure he knew I wasn't being rude.

"It looks good on you,though,"he said seemingly without thinking.I raised an eyebrow smiling slightly and he cleared his throat."We'll all be in the pool."Then he left the room,shutting the door behind him.

I giggled and grabbed Carly's sunglasses then left the room,skipping down the stairs.

(I wanna get at least a few more comments and reads before I update again you guys. Think you can help me with that? C: )