☠Cнαρтєя 8

Scarlett's P.O.V.

Later in the afternoon,we were all seated in a circle on the grass.All of us girls had our towels around ourselves.As a breeze blew by I held mine tighter."D-damn wind,"I chattered out.

Andy chuckled and tossed me a  blanket across the circle."There you go."

"No."I threw it back."I'm not using it if my friends can't.That's selfish."

Annette smiled brightly and snuggled closer."I love you sis!"

I giggled and hugged her."Love you too."

"Aww!So cute!"C.C.yelled out making a cute face.Me and Annette both laughed and she threw a clump of dirt at him.

"Hey!"he said laughing as it hit him."That's dirty!"

"No shit!"I yelled back laughing.

Carly smiled widely."Hey,you guys...Who wants to play Truth or Dare?"

"Really,Car?"Rosalin groaned."That's a kid's game."

"Who says?"Andy said smiling."I like Truth or Dare."

"Hey me too!"I called and leaned across the circle high fiving him for the second time that day.I couldn't help but acknowledge to myself the butterflies that shot through my stomach any time he touched me.That was one thing that had never happened to me before.

"Fine,"Rose grumbled crossing her legs."We'll play."

"Yes!"Carly said in victory and shifted in her spot on the ground."Alright.I go first."She examined the circle and her eyes stopped on Jinxx.A huge smile spread across her face."Jinxx.You've done nothing today.Truth or Dare."

He smiled and shook his head."Uh,truth I guess."

Her smile widened."What's your worst guilty pleasure?"

There was a wave of chuckles and giggles through the rest of us and he was smiling."Sometimes I play air violin to classical music."

Rosalin slapped a hand over her mouth trying not to laugh."R-really?"Carly asked him,trying to keep the smile of her face,but not succeeding very well.

He nodded grinning and I giggled."Yeah,really."

She finally let out a giggle and poked him."Okay you hidden violinist.Your turn."

"Shit,"he muttered and looked around the circle."Uh...Annette."

Her head snapped up from her iPod."What?Huh?"She pulled the ear buds from her ears.

He smiled and shook his head."Truth or Dare?"

She looked down,looking sort of shy.I smiled and patted her arm."Come on,Anne.Play."

She looked back up with a small smile."Truth..."

Jinxx chuckled and leaned his head on his hand."Have you ever been in a fight?'

"One..."she said timidly but keeping her small smile.

"Ooooooh,"all the guys said together then chuckled.

"What happened?Who'd you fight?Did you kick ass?"they all asked the questions one by one.

"Hey!That's not part of his question!"she said giggling and covered her face.

Ashley chuckled and nodded once."Alright but we're talking about that later young lady."

She giggled again and the game continued from there.There were some surprising Truths and some completely ridiculous Dares.I found out a few interesting things i'd never known about the girls and the guys were,well,just a mystery all together.

Finally it was Ashley's turn and he picked Andy."Truth or Dare?"he asked grinning like he already knew what he'd pick.I think we all did.

Andy grinned back and propped his elbows on his knees."Dare."

"Alright,"Ashley said and looked around our little circle of friends,his eyes stopping on me.He looked at me for a second then grinned and returned his attention to Andy."I dare you to kiss Scarlette."

There was a sudden silence.

Nobody spoke.

Nobody moved.

After a few moments of shocked glances,bright smiles began to form on everyone's faces.Everyone's but me and Andy's."Seriously,Ash?"Andy asked."This is our first day hanging out with these girls and y-"

Ashley held his hand up,cutting him off."That's the Dare.Do it or serve the consequences."

During this little debate, my stomach was doing twists and turns,flips and somersaults.I almost felt as if I would throw up,but I knew I wouldn't. 

Andy sighed,bringing my attention back to the others."Fine.I'll do it."Then he looked at me."If I have your permission of course."

I nodded my head almost too quickly."Um,yeah.That's fine.I mean,it is a dare."

He smiled slightly and shrugged."Alright."Then he shifted onto his hands and knees,crawling the small distance across the circle to me.

I tried to get my heartbeat to settle down,but it wasn't really working.

His face was now right in front of mine and I could feel his breath on my face.I looked at him,attempting to look like I was calm.

He looked perfectly fine.I waited those few moments before he leaned in,the smile still on his face,and his lips met mine.

The kiss was soft.Unbelievably soft actually.It wasn't long,but it definitely wasn't a disappointment.He let the kiss linger for a second before pulling away.

Everyone around us was staring openly,their eyes wide and theirs mouth hanging slack.

Andy let a smile play across his shadowed features and licked his bottom lip teasingly."Not bad."Then he sat back down,resting into his original position on the grass.

I smiled,acting as though my heart weren't still racing, and shrugged at him."So, who's next?"