☠Cнαρтєя 14

Andy's P.O.V.

"So you guys were just talking,and you kissed her?"Ashley asked when we walked into the house after leaving the club.

"Yes,"I answered and dropped down onto the couch holding my head.

"So why are you so mad just because she left?"

"Because she basically all but ran away from me.I think I just screwed up really bad."

Jinxx sat next to me and shook his head."Listen Andy,you guys are friends.You were practically drunk and you two just happened to be alone.If she's really the amazing girl we know she'll understand."

I was already shaking my head."She probably thinks i'm just an impulsive drunk...God i'm so stupid!"Without thinking I sent a pillow across the room and into a picture on the wall.It fell,but didn't break.

"Andy you are stupid if you think Scarlette of all people would hold something like that against you,"C.C. said as he walked into the kitchen.

"C.C.'s right Andy,"Jake added."Scarlette is too good of a person and you guys are too close."

My face was in my hands by this point."I'm going to my room you guys.Goodnight."I got up and dragged myself up the stairs and into my room.

Once I was in a collapsed onto my bed.

'She knows you were drunk,'everyone kept saying.

Yeah that's great.

I was drunk.But that kiss wasn't a drunken accident like everyone thinks it was.

I pulled a pillow over my face.

She probably hates me.

She thinks i'm trash.

That's the second time my ass has fucked up.

What is happening to me?

I held my head which had begun pounding,though I knew it had nothing to do with the alcohol.

What if the guys are right?

What if i'm over-thinking all this?

No.Absolutely not.

How could she not be disgusted with me after that?

She doesn't even like me that way...

...Does she?

I doubt it.

There's no way there's ever going to be anything with me and her.

I don't even deserve someone as amazing as her.

I should just save us both a ton of trouble and move on.

That's for the best.

No sense in hoping for something you know will never happen.

I rolled over and pulled the cover my head then slid my head under the pillow it was just laying on.

And that was how I slept that night.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlette's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day on the couch.When I looked around I was greeted to the sight of all my friends stretched out next to me on the couch and on the recliner.