☠Cнαρтєя 3

Andy's P.O.V.

The screaming and chanting began again.

"Black Veil Brides!Black Veil Brides!Black Veil Brides!"

But this time it was because we were getting ready to go onstage.I could feel the adrenaline building inside me as I waited for our cue to run out.I jumped in place from one foot to the other,popped my fingers,and rolled my neck around my shoulders.It was showtime.

"Hey Andy.You ready to kick ass again?"

I grinned and elbowed Jinxx in his side."Hell yeah.What about you?"

He chuckled."Of course."He slung his guitar strap across his shoulder and popped his neck."Warped Tour fucking rocks."

I grinned in agreement and the rest of the guys lined up next to us.We all stood talking about random things until we heard the stage manager call our name.

"Black Veil Brides!You're up!"

My grin grew impossibly wider and I slapped Jake on the back."Here we go."

He smiled ran out onstage.The cheers erupted ever louder and my adrenaline shot up higher.

Jinxx,C.C. and Ashley followed behind him.With each one's exit a different percentage of the crowd's screams grew louder. 

Once they were all out,I ran onto the stage and let the roar of our army's screams and chanting overflow me.Hoping up on the speaker,I spread my arms out and closed my eyes,absorbing the sound.

After a moment of bliss,I raised the mic to my mouth."What's up L.A. Warped Tour?!"

Everything got louder.

"Are you fucking ready to rock?!"

The ring of applause,cheering,and flying hands served as enough response.

I grinned and jumped down from the speaker.

"This first song I hope you all know!"I licked my lips and paused for dramatic effect.It was kind of my thing."Unbroken."

Then the music filled the air,my voice raised,and so did those of every fan standing in the crowd.

Scarlette's P.O.V.

I leaned against the wall as I watched them perform.I'd seen them live before,but somehow this was different.I was watching from just a few feet away.Standing on the same slab of stage,just hidden by curtains.The band i'd built in inspiration of them was about to go on right after them.Everything was starting to really sink in and I smiled a bright smile.

As I watched Andy I payed close attention to the way he moved.The way he would head bang in a manner that could make you believe his head would fly off.The way he rolled around the stage floor,sprawled out,did crazy back bends and jumped so high up.

And then his face.In that face I saw passion.Passion and love for what it is he was doing.I almost found myself crying as I took in the beauty of his performance.

I sang along and tapped my foot on the shiny floor.I hadn't realized how loud i'd gotten and the volume of my voice caught Andy's attention.He looked over at me during one of the guitar solos and he immediately grew a smile.

I froze for a second and he nodded at me.I relaxed a little and nodded back and he went back to singing.

By the time they finished their set and ran offstage,I was already with the girls,preparing to take our turn.We were in a circle laughing and I felt someone bump into me.

I turned to see Andy."Oh,i'm sorry,"he said with a continuing laugh as he helped me regain my balance.

I smiled and patted his hand."It's alright.No worries."