☠Cнαρтєя 11

Scarlette's P.O.V.

"I was so scared when I saw him,"I said as I sat on the the couch back at home with my arms around my knees.

"So,"Annette started as she sat next to me,"he had been smoking and drinking all day?Just because he had nothing else to do?"

I nodded and hid my face in my knees.Carly and Rosalin were on the floor in front of me rubbing my arms,offering as much comfort as they could.

"I'm sorry you had to see him that way Scar,"Carly said and shook her head slightly."I wonder why he did that."

"He's a rock star who got bored,Carly.What do you expect?"Rosalin's response set me back a little.

"That wasn't all guys,"I broke in.

"What do you mean?"Annette asked,looking suddenly very curious.

Rose and Carly were looking up at me with a persuading look.I knew they all wanted to hear what I had to say,but I was worried about telling them.

"Well,"I began."After I found him,I brought him into the kitchen and made him some coffee."

"Wow,"Rose said with fake enthusiasm."Story of my life."

Annette hit Rose's arm."Shut up Rose."Rose glared at her but she just kept her attention on me."What happened Scar?"

I took a deep breath and looked at the wall."He thanked me for helping him and then took my hand...We sat there for a while just looking at each other.Then he started leaning closer to me..."I trailed off and Carly leaned closer.

"Did he kiss you?"she asked.

"It looked like he was going to,"I replied,"but then he just kissed my cheek,said he hoped to see me again,then walked out..."My mind wandered back to it.The warm feel of his hand on mine,his eyes boring into mine,the low but steady buzz of the refrigerator.

"Oh my God,he almost kissed you!"Carly said suddenly smiling and jumped up."He almost gave you a legitimate,non dare-related kiss in the middle of his kitchen!It sounds so romantic!"

I shook my head and looked down at my lap."He was also drunk and high.Yeah,real romantic."

"Oh,yeah...Sorry."

"It's okay."I smiled and hugged her."In other circumstances it would have been very romantic,though."

She hugged me back and patted my back."You two fascinate me."

"What do you mean?"

Carly pulled away and looked at Annette."Would you care to explain?"

Annette grinned and put both her hands over her heart."The brooding rock star and the nearly fearless girl band lead singer that are so in love with each other but can't even see it.Missed opportunities at stolen kisses and lustful tension in the air.A common tale of stubborn love with an exciting rock and roll twist."

We all started laughing and Carly and Rose were leaning against each other.

"Oh,Anne!"Carly managed to get out through her laughter."You should write a book!"

Annette giggled and bowed at us."Thank you,thank you."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later on that day,Andy and I were texting again while me and the girls were watching a movie.I was so caught up in our conversation that I had no idea what was happening in the movie.