☠Cнαρтєя 5

Scarlette's P.O.V.

"Annette!Give me back the fucking remote!"

Something broke and I rolled over,burying my face in the pillow as deep as I could.

"I had it first,Carly!"

"But you left the living room you dank!"

"To go to the bathroom!That doesn't mean you can steal the t.v. from me!"

"Well I did!Now give me the remote!"

I then sat up,throwing the cover off of myself and stomped out of my room,across the hall,and into the living room,where Annette and Carly were wrestling on the couch over the remote.

"I'm watching it,Carly!"Annette shouted,holding the remote out of Carly's reach.

Carly jumped for it,but Annette moved too quickly and she fell to the floor."Damn it,Anne!Just give it here!"she yelled.

I walked up behind Annette and snatched the remote from her hand."Now iv'e got it!"They both turned and looked at me.Carly looked annoyed,but still afraid.And Annette looked like she was about to piss her pants.

"You're both acting like danks!"I yelled,looking back and forth between the both of them."You two are always fighting and arguing and it's getting on my last damn nerve!Some people in this fucking house are trying to sleep!So i'm taking the remote to my room and your asses can change the channel old school!"

Then I trudged back to my room,leaving them both there with their mouths hanging open.I shut my door,slammed the remote onto my bed,and sighed as it bounced off and tumbled to the floor.

I let my body fall back onto the bed and pulled the covers over myself,curling up into a little ball.The warmth of the thick covers encircled me once again and I drifted to sleep.

Later,I was woken up by the sound of music playing downstairs.I figured all the girls were up and dancing around like they usually were on Saturdays.

I rolled over and my hand landed on my phone.I picked up and hit the power button.It flashed on and I had to quickly close my eyes,opening them just enough to see what the screen said.

The time in the upper right hand corner said 2:12.I raised an eyebrow at my phone as if it was it's fault that i'd slept so late.

As my eyes scanned further down the screen they found the words:1 New Message-2 Hours Ago.I tapped over the notification and the message flashed onto the screen.

The picture of Andy stood in the corner with his number along side it.

I shot up suddenly,giving myself a head rush from hell.Rubbing one of my temples I looked back down at my phone groaning.

The message underneath read:'Hey it's the pissy rock star ;) You know how we talked about you guys maybe coming over?'

My eyes widened slightly and I quickly fumbled to hit the 'Reply' button.The box to type in popped up and I immediately began my response.

'Hey Andy. :) Yeah I remember.Why? P.S.Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.I was asleep..'

I sent it and laid back down waiting for him to answer.It was only about five minutes later when I got his reply.

Andy:Well I wanted to know if you and the girls could come over some time today maybe? P.S.It's alright :P

Me:That would be great.Just let me ask the girls what they wanna do and i'll get back to you.

Andy:Alright.I'll be waiting.

In the messages I seemed like I was calm,cool,and collected.But in reality,as soon as he asked the question I was off my bed and across the hallway.I ran into the living room where Annette,Carly,and Rosalin were all jumping around.

When they saw me they all stopped and smiled."Hey Scar,"Rosalin said with a bright smile."Finally decide to wake up?"

I ignored her sarcasm and came right out with my question."Do you guys wanna go to Andy and the guys' house?"

They all stood there for a moment,staring at me while my question sunk in.At first I wondered if they were even breathing,but then Carly suddenly grew a wide smile."Hell to the yes,"she stated simply.

I replied with a smile of my own and returned my attention to my phone.

Me:They said yes c:

Andy:Haha alright.Here's the address:____________.

Me:Thanks!We'll be there soon.

Andy:Can't wait :)

I pocketed my phone and grinned at the girls."Get dressed,bitches.We're going to Black Veil Brides' house."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We all went to our rooms and got dressed for the visit.I changed, straightened and parted my hair, and put make up on my eyes,leaving my lips bare.

I walked out and Rosalin snapped her fingers."Somebody's looking good,"she said.

"She's trying to impress Andy,"Carly added,smiling teasingly at me.

My gaze snapped to her."No i'm not!"

"Yeah you are,Scar,"she contradicted with a growing smile."Admit it."

"I'm not going to because it's not true.I always dress and wear my make up like this.You guys know that."

"Alright,whatever."Carly walked past me trying to hide her smile,but not succeeding."Anyway,if we're gonna go we better go."

Annette ran down the stairs pushing her glasses onto her face."I'm ready,i'm ready!"she exclaimed.

I giggled and shook my head,throwing my arm over her shoulder."Come on,Anne."