☠Cнαρтєя 16

Scarlette's P.O.V.

"Scarlette,you have to come out of this room,"Annette said,entering my room for the fifth time that morning.

"I already told you,"I said loudly."I'm not hungry and I don't need to have fun.Now leave me alone!"

'No,"she said back,sitting on my bed uninvited."I'm not leaving without you."

"That's fine,"I retorted and pulled a pillow over my head.

She huffed and got on her knees,grabbing my arm and jerking me to the side."Come on Scar!"

"No!"I yelled,pulling the other way."Let me go!"

"No!"she yelled back and kept pulling."I care about you and I'm not going to let you rot in this room!"

"Why not?!I might as well!"I yelled back.

But when I lost my concentration momentarily she managed to tug me off the bed and dragged me onto the floor.

"Now listen!"she yelled,pinning me to the ground."You are going to get dressed and me,you,and Rose are going to go to Starbucks.You're going to be happy and you're going to stop thinking about him.Do you understand?"

"What about Carly?"I asked sarcastically.

"Scarlette..."she said,staring me down.I knew she was serious.

I sighed."Fine,you're right.I'll go."

"Yes!"she squealed,brightening up immediately.Anna wasn't the type to stay upset for very long.She hopped up and took my hand helping me up."Now,get dressed!"Then she skipped out of my room closing the door behind herself.

I sighed and began sifting through my closet,picking out a few of the first things I saw.

I ended up wearing a grey sweater and black jeans with house boots.Everything about me screamed 'broken heart'.

When I descended the stairs,I saw Annette and Rose waiting for me.Rose smiled and hugged me."You ready to go?"

I hugged her back,smiling slightly."Yeah.C'mon."

She and Annette each took one of my hands and lead me out the door.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-At Starbucks-

It was the first time i'd been out since the thing with Andy a few days ago.I just kept seeing it in my head.

Him standing in the doorway shirtless.That girl coming up behind him,practically glowing.

I knew what had happened.I shouldn't be mad,right?

Of course not.He was a free man.

But it still ate at me constantly.I wanted nothing more than to let him know what I thought of him for making me feel so amazing and then ignoring me and sleeping with some random girl.

But of course I had no right to do that.He'd done nothing wrong to me.

As me and the girls approached the building I heard the sound of a vehicle speeding up the road.

When I turned I saw a black car with the windows rolled down.In the driver's seat was none other than Andrew Biersack.Of course.

He had his arm out the window,tapping on the roof of the car.

He wasn't smiling,but he seemed content,like everything was fine in his little world.

He glanced at me as the car sped by and his eyes didn't leave me until I was too far back.

Just those few seconds were enough to make me feel as though I was going to throw up.

The girls both saw the whole thing and Annette looped her arm through mine,pulling me into Starbucks.

"It's okay,Scar.Don't let it get to you,"Anne said as she sat me at a booth.

"What do you want us to get you?"Rose asked me.

I muttered my order and she went to order all of our drinks.

Anne held my hand across the table."Come on Scarlette.For the first time all week you were happy.Don't let some stupid guy ruin your mood."

"He's not just some stupid guy,"I responded looking at my free hand in my lap.

She sighed."I know..."

We sat in silence until Rosalin came back and set the drinks on the table.She sat next to Anne and slapped her hands onto the table."Oh.My.God."

"What?"Anne asked her,sipping at her Cappuccino.

Rose stirred her own drink and she looked like she was about to explode."Well there's this guy that works behind the counter,and he is so hot!He asked me for my number!"

Anne chocked on her drink a little then glanced at me and back at Rose,sending the silent message,'Heartbroken girl right there."

I saw this and shook my head,taking a sip of my hot chocolate."It's alright,Anne.She can talk about him."

Rose gave me a grateful look and mouthed a 'thank you'.Then she launched into a rant about the guy behind the counter.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andy's P.O.V.

I'd seen her walking into Starbucks.

Could she still be there?

She might be...

I sat in Burger King with my cousin,Drew,raving and ranting about the new job he'd gotten.

He was a plumber for some huge company that was supposedly pretty well known.I was happy for him,but he wasn't the only thing on my mind.

"....And after iv'e worked there for about a year i'll get a huge salary bonus,"he continued on.

My eyes were glued to the window.Or,better yet,the view of the road that led to Starbucks which was visible from the window.

He noticed that my attention was diverted and turned to look out the window as well.

My attention snapped back to him when he looked back at me.I shook my head quickly and blinked.'Uh,sorry."

He smiled and raised an eyebrow at me."It's a girl isn't it?"

"What?No,"I said pretending that he hadn't practically just read my mind.

"Yeah it is,"he replied,seeing right through me.

He stared me down until I gave up and sighed.I just couldn't hide anything from this guy.

"Fine,you caught me,"I said,leaning back in the booth seat.

He smiled and leaned his head on his hand in a girly manner and batted his eyelashes."So,tell me all about her."

I could only smile at his humor."I'd rather not."

"Why's that?"

"Because she's really pissed at me."

"Ah,Andy!"Drew said,smacking his forehead with his palm."What did you do now?"

"It's a long story..."I said,looking down at my hands in my lap.

"You always do this with girls.You're all,'Oh they're so amazing' and then you do something to fuck it up.What is wrong with you man?"

Don't you just love his brutal honesty?

"Well the difference this time is she's not just some girl to keep me occupied,"I replied to him.

I could tell he was a bit taken aback by my answer.

"What are you saying Andy?"He leaned forward,examining me closely."That you love her?"

I stayed quiet and unmoving for moment,deciding if I wanted to answer that question truthfully or not.

I finally nodded my head and he sat back in the seat,letting out a gust of breath."Wow...So Andy is in love...Can I at least know her name?"

I bit my lip."Scarlette Thompson."

His eyes widened and he almost choked on his drink."Wait,wait,wait.You're in love with Scarlette Thompson,the fine lead singer of that new girl band?"

I nodded and sipped air out of my cup,at a loss for what else to do.

"Oooh man.Whatever you did to piss her off,you gotta fix it.That's one feisty girl and she'll have no trouble getting another guy."

"Wow,"I said sarcastically."Thanks for the encouragement,Drew."

He raised his hands up defensively."Hey i'm just trying to be straight forward here.Unless you'd rather I lied."

I sighed and shook my head."No,I wouldn't."

"So what are you gonna do about it?"he asked,finishing the last of his burger.

"I don't know,"I answered,sliding out of the booth."But I have to talk to her."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-In Front of Starbucks-

Okay,Andy.You can do this.Just talk to her.You don't have to try to fix anything or make her stop being mad at you.Just talk.Give her time.

I was walking up to Starbucks at ironically the same time that Scarlette and the others girls were walking out.

When I saw Scarlette,my heart skipped a beat.Something that had honestly never happened to me before.

Her and her friends were laughing and she seemed to be happy.

I started to think twice about talking to her.I didn't want to ruin her happy mood by turning up out of nowhere.

I was just about to turn around to go back to Burger King when I heard a beautiful voice call my name.

"Andy?"

My eyes shifted to Scarlette,who had stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

Our eyes met and we both stood there for a second,unaware of what her friends were doing.

After a few moments I made my way to them.

Scar kept her eyes on me,but her friends began to tow her away.

She tore her attention away from me and followed them a little more willingly.

"Scarlette!"I called.

They kept drawing her farther away from me,and I continued following them.They reached their car and immediately urged Scarlette into the back seat.

"What are you doing?Just let me talk to her!"I yelled,not believing what Annette and Rosalin were doing.

"Why?!"Annette yelled back."So you can break her heart more?!So she can keep thinking about you and being miserable?!No way Andy!"

I was shocked that she'd yelled,and I knew Scarlette could hear everything.

She stared at me from the back seat window.There was confusion along with complete knowledge in her eyes.

I stared back as Anne and Rose each got in the car and the engine started. 

I knocked on the glass,desperate to speak to her with tears forming in my eyes.Anne turned in her seat and flipped me off just before Rose started to pull out.

I became panicked,feeling my chance slipping away from me as I did my best to keep up with the car.

It neared the road and within a second I made a snap decision,knowing what I had to do.

I knew she could still hear me.

'This is it,Andy'I thought.'Out with it.'

"Scarlette!"I yelled just as the car was pulling out."I love you!"

As the car sped down the street,I found no trouble seeing the shocked expression on Scarlette's face in the windshield.