☠Cнαρтєя 18

Scarlette's P.O.V. 

"Scar!"I heard someone yell from behind me.I turned away from Annette and looked behind me.

Andy was barreling toward me and stopped right next to me,running into me lightly."Sorry,"he said chuckling and holding me steady.

I smiled and shook my head a bit."It's alright.You guys were awesome as usual."

He grinned and put his hand on my back."Thank you very much.And that song was really good you guys."

"Thanks,"all the girls said simultaneously.Rose glanced at me,a small smile pulling at her lips.

I was very aware of his hand on my back and hooked my thumbs in my pockets."So girls,what do you wanna do?"

Annette shrugged and looked at Carly who put her hands up clueless.

Andy's grin was still in place when he spoke."Me and the guys were just about to go to McDonalds.You girls wanna come?"

Rosalin made a mock-surprised face and gasped."Big rock stars like you eating at McDonalds?!How ashamed you must be!"

I smacked her arm,glaring at her."Rose,be nice."

Andy chuckled and shook his head."No that's alright.I'd be mad too if I was a girl and a guy's hair looked better then mine."

Carly and Annette's eyes widened,both looking at Rose.

She just laughed and shook her head,punching Andy's arm playfully."You haven't changed at all."

He grinned and shrugged a bit."You didn't expect me to did you?"

She shook her head smiling."Not at all."

Annette was constantly glaring at him and he noticed.He smiled and looked at me."Scar?"

"Yeah,"I asked looking up at him.

"I kinda need an answer on the McDonald's thing."

I looked at the girls and rose my shoulder a bit."What do you guys say?You wanna go?"

"No,"Annette said sharply.

Carly pinched her side,making her jump."Of course we wanna go Andy."

"Just let us get our things together,"Rose interjected.

He nodded and patted my back."I'll go tell the guys."Then he turned and headed the other way.

Annette smacked Carly's hand."Ouch!That hurt!"

"Stop being mean to him!"she snapped back at her.

"He deserves it!"She turned and looked at me."Have you seriously forgiven him for what he did to you?!"

I sighed and shook my head a bit."Not completely,but there's no point in staying mad about it.It happened and we can't do anything about it."

"Oh,so he's just gonna get away with hurting you.Because that makes a lot of sense."She turned on her heel and walked in the direction of our car.

"Anne!"I yelled after her.

"I hope you guys have fun without me,because i'm not going!"she yelled,without turning around.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-In The Guy's Car-

"Sorry about the lack of room,"Jake said as Carly bounced in his lap.

"No problem,"she said smiling."As long as we get there in one piece."