☠Cнαρтєя 9

Scarlette's P.O.V.

"Well,uh.Thanks for letting us come over,"I said as I slipped on my shoes.

"No problem,"Andy replied smiling.I smiled and turned away,about to leave.He caught my hand and leaned closer to me and whispered,"About that kiss earlier...That's not gonna make anything awkward is it?"

"Oh,n-no.It's fine."I smiled up at him and patted his chest."Everything's alright.It was just a dare."

"Uh...Yeah..."He said back then shook his head quickly, re-positioning his smile."Well you guys can come back whenever you want,"he said and hugged Annette."Be good munchkin."

She giggled and hit his stomach."Don't call me that."

Everyone laughed and we said our goodbyes,then we were out the door.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andy's P.O.V.

"It was just a dare,"she'd said before she left.

But that was the problem,it wasn't just a dare.It was my chance.

I knew exactly why Ashley had dared me to kiss her.He was giving me my chance to man up and tell her how I felt,and I blew it because I got scared.So I just kissed her and acted like everything was okay.

But it's not.

I wanted her to come back.I wanted to spend time with her and be a friends.I wanted her to know that she could trust me,trust that i'd never betray her,and then I wanted to tell her exactly how I felt.

Though,I figured that wouldn't happen.She obviously doesn't feel the same way about me.She was so nonchalant about everything,the kiss probably really was nothing more than a dare to her.

"Hey,Andy!"Jake called from upstairs,interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah?!"I yelled back.

"When you take your shower don't stay in there for two hours this time!We all need hot water,too!"

I smiled a bit and shook my head."Alright mom!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

I chuckled and went back to the kitchen,grabbing another slice of cold pizza.I went upstairs into the bathroom and started the shower.After I finished my pizza,I got into the shower and stood under the shower head.

Warm water flowed over my head and down my entire body,and thoughts of only one person filled my mind.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlette's P.O.V.

"Night you guys!"

"Night!"

I laid back in my bed,looking up at the ceiling.I thought about what had happened earlier.The pool,the game,the kiss.It had been such a surreal day.We'd gone from playing in our first Warped Tour,to hanging out at the Black Veil Brides house,and I kissed the lead singer.

Yeah it was just a dare,but it was also the best feeling in the entire world.When he pulled away all I wanted him to do was keep going.But of course,that wasn't going to happen.

That's all it was to him.A dare.

So I acted like that was all it was to me.Just a silly dare from his friend that he did to avoid the consequences.

I touched my lips and smiled a little,thinking about him and what he might be doing.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in,"I said.Annette opened the door and tip toed in."Hey Anne."I sat up to see her better."What's up?"

"Uh...C-can I sleep in here with you?"she asked with her hands folded behind her back.

"Why?"I asked concerned.

"Well...Don't laugh at me...But I keep hearing these noises in my room and they won't stop.And it sounded like somebody was walking down the hall but there was no one there."She looked at me and I could tell she was scared.

I patted the spot next to me on the bed."Yeah,come on Anne.You can sleep in here."

"Thank you,"she said and slid into the bed on the other side.

I smiled and patted her shoulder."Better?"

She nodded and let herself smile a little."Yeah.Thank you sis."

"You're welcome,hun."Then I turned onto my stomach and closed my eyes.I immediately felt myself drifting to sleep,barely aware of the rain that had started to fall outside.

"Scar?"Annette whispered.

"Yeah?"I said just as quiet.

There was a short moment of silence.

"You like him don't you?"

I was surprised,but I decided to stop lying.It was getting me nowhere."Yeah..."I said as I finally drifted away."I do."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-A Few Days Later-

"Turn it up louder!"I yelled over all the laughter.

There was music blaring from a radio station on t.v,Ozzy Boneyard.

Carly stumbled over to the remote on the table and turned the volume up even more.

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana was playing and I stood on the brick of out fireplace,singing along to it.Rose stood next to me playing air guitar,and Annette was using the furniture as drums.

We had been doing this for a while now with our little air band.Carly was laughing too hard to join us.

I had a scarf wrapped around my head and was using a brush as my microphone."With the lights out,it's less dangerous!Here we are now,entertain us!I feel stupid and contagious!Here we are now,entertain us!"I sang and jumped off the bricks,rolling onto floor.

I stood on my knees and did a back bend,my "microphone" struggling to stay in my hand.

"Hey,look!"Rosalin shouted,"It's Andy Biersack!"

I realized that what I was doing was like him,and fell over onto my side laughing.

Carly collapsed onto my side,her body shaking with laughter,and my phone rang.

I fished around in my pocket,rolling Carly off me in the process,and hit the talk button."H-hello?"I answered,still laughing.

"Heeeeey...,"a weak voice drawled out.

I furrowed my eyebrows and checked the number that called me.It was Andy's number."Hello?"I said again,pressing the phone back to my ear."Andy?Is that you?"

"Uh...Yeah...Yeah it's...it's me..."His deep voice sounded tired,and I became worried.Was something wrong?

"Andy,are you okay?"I asked,sounding more frantic than i'd intended.

There was no answer.

"Andy!"I shouted.

"What's wrong?"Rose asked,turning the volume on the t.v. down.

There was still no answer on the other end of the line and I cursed under my breath."I'm coming over there."Then I hung up,darting up the stairs.

The girls all followed me into my room.I pulled my shoes on quickly and started searching for my jacket.

"Scarlette,what's the matter?Where are you going?"Annette asked,coming to my side.

"I don't know what's wrong!"I shouted."But I have to get to the guys' house!Don't follow me."I pulled my jacket onto my body and ran out of my room.I sprinted down the stairs and flew out the front door,running as fast as I could toward the BVB home.