☠Cнαρтєя 17

Andy's P.O.V.

"Andy!Get your ass up!We have to be at the venue early today!"

I groaned and rolled onto my stomach."I don't want to!"

"Oh well!"Ashley yelled."Get up,or i'm dragging you out of your room!"

I let a stream of offensive names flow from my mouth as I sat up."Fuck daytime,"I mumbled and got up,stretching my arms out.

I rubbed my eyes and stumbled to my bathroom,nearly tripping over the things in my room countless time.

We had volunteered a while back to play a local show to help raise money for a charity.That was probably the only reason I wasn't pulling out.

Why do I not want to do the show so much,you may ask?

Well they said we'd have an opening band.And that band was the band that at the time was unknown to most of the public.

Think you can guess who it is?

I'll give you a second...

...Got it yet?

If you guessed 'Guilty Rage',then congratulations.

I hadn't spoken to Scarlette since the day at Starbucks.That was almost a week ago.

I constantly wondered if she still thought about me.

Did I freak her out when I yelled out that I loved her?

Would she ever even consider talking to me again?

These questions were always bouncing around in my head.And it hit me yesterday that today was the day I would find out.

I was happy that i'd at least get to see her again.

But,honestly,I was afraid to get the answers to my questions.What if they weren't the answers I wanted?

This was the main thing on my mind as I stepped into the steaming shower.The nearly boiling hot water had become familiar to me.

It seemed that the stinging it brought to my skin was actually comforting.It was a physical pain that got my mind off of most things.

Except that thing.

But I still found comfort in the pain,so it had become a daily routine.

My back wasn't even sensitive anymore when I got dressed.

I stepped out of the shower and the cool air felt amazing.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack!"I heard come from my room.

I groaned and dried off quickly."Calm down Chris!I'm coming!"

My bedroom door shut again and I exited the bathroom.I went to my dresser and pulled on a pair of boxers.

Then I went to the closet and picked random clothes.Finally I went back to the bathroom and put on my paint.

 I stretched before pocketing my phone and cigarettes and leaving my room.

I went downstairs and the guys all patted my back when I came down.

"You ready to go man?"Jake asked,holding up the car keys.

"Yeah,"I responded."Come on."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlette's P.O.V.

She's wearing: polyvore.com/untitled_64/set?id=60759372