☠Cнαρтєя 12

Scarlette's P.O.V.

"Alright,"Andy said,clapping once."Neither me or Scarlette like sushi,so how is this gonna work?"

I saw a crooked smile spread across Carly's lips from under her hoodie.I narrowed my eyes,warning her not to say what she was thinking.

But she said it anyway.

"Well I really love sushi,Andy,and I don't get to eat it a lot,"she said."Maybe you and Scar could just go get pizza by yourselves,and me and Jake will go for sushi." 

And there it was.

"Yeah,"Jake broke in."I'd be fine with that."He gave Andy a weird look and Andy sighed.

"Uh...Sure,fine.Whatever,"he said and elbowed my arm lightly."C'mon.Let's go grub on some delicious pizza while our friends eat raw fish and rice."

I giggled and shook my head slightly."Alright.Have fun with the fish guys."

Jake turned and started walking,Carly following behind him after giving me a strange look of my own.

"So I guess it's just you and me,"I said and headed toward the pizza shop in the mall.

Andy grinned and caught up with me."Yeah I guess so."We neared the pizza shop and fell into line."What was with those weird looks Carly was giving you?"

"Honestly,"I answered."I have no clue."

He chuckled and leaned closer to me to whisper,"Happy Birthday Scarlette."

I smiled widely and turned enough to bite his shoulder."Thank you."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later when me and Carly made it back to the house and she was getting out her keys,I asked her what had been on my mind all day.

"What the hell was that earlier?"

"Whatever do you mean,Scar?"she asked,playing innocent.

"Making me and Andy go get pizza alone like that,and the weird look?"

She smiled and nudged me with her hip."C'mon Scarlette.I know you like him,and what better excuse to be alone with him?Besides I really did want sushi."

She opened the door and walked in.I followed her in,removing my jacket and throwing it on the couch with a sigh.

"Alright,"I said."But don't try and do anything big just because today's my birthday."

Her smile grew wider and she took both of my hands into hers."I promise I won't.It's just a bunch of friends going to a club now that you're twenty-one and finally letting yourself drink!You've been missing out on the fun!"

I giggled and shook my head as I headed upstairs."You know why iv'e been waiting Carly."

She groaned and threw her head back."I know,I know.You promised your brother before he left to go to California.Whatever.But you've honored that promise,so now,you're letting loose.Even if I have to force ten beers down your throat!"

I was already laughing when we entered my bedroom and bounded over to my closet."Yeah,yeah,yeah.Whatever Ms. Judgmental."

"I'm serious Scar!"she said smiling as she handed me my clothes for the night."Even Annette has been drunk before!"

I grinned and threw my robe at her,which she caught right before it hit her face."I know this Carly!Now get out and let me change!"

She laughed and snapped at me."Alright,but hurry up.The others are already there and waiting for your slow ass."

I was just about to throw a brush at her before she closed the door.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How do I look?"I asked as I came out fully dressed in: polyvore.com/random_club_look_for_rock/set?id=52096697

Carly turned to face me,also fully dressed,and her mouth fell open a little."Oh...Wow..."was all she got out.

I looked down at my clothes self-consciously,wondering if i'd overdone it or if something didn't quite match.Or did I look horrible all together?"What is it?"

"Um...Nothing,"she replied and finally smiled widely."You look hot in a dress Scar."

I laughed and threw that brush from earlier at her,which she caught."Shut up Carly.I'm only wearing a dress right now because you begged me."

"Yeah,yeah,yeah.Come on.We gotta get to the club,"she said and ran the brush through her hair one last time before speed walking out of the room.

I smiled widely and followed her,hoping with everything I had that tonight would turn out to be a good night.

When we finally made it to the club,the others were all outside waiting for us.

My eyes found Andy,and I smiled when I saw that he had stuck to his usual t-shirt,skinny jeans,very well-fitted leather jacket,and cowboy boots.

Carly pulled up in the nearest spot on the side of the road to the club.We both got out and walked the short distance to where the others were waiting.

Carly was purposely walking in front of me.Everyone saw her and I heard a few whistles.She laughed and spun around to reveal me.

I smiled and waved casually like nothing was different about me."Hi guys."

"There's the birthday girl!"I heard from behind me.And in the next second,I was off the ground and over C.C's shoulder.

"C.C.!"I yelled as I laughed and he spun me around."Put me down!"

He chuckled and set me down and I fixed my dress.When I looked up,the others were all just starting to head in,but Andy had stayed behind.His eyes were locked on me and he blinked when I looked up and saw him.

"What?"I asked."Does it look bad?"

He cleared his throat and shook his head."Uh,no actually.You look good.I mean it looks good."

His eyes were still constantly flashing to what I was wearing and I felt myself blush a little.

"Anyway,uh...We should get in there before they drag us in,"I said,attempting to make a joke.

Andy chuckled and held his arm out for me."Shall we?"

I smiled and looped my arm through his and we walked into the club.

The music was so loud that the ground under my feet was vibrating.There was a feeling in the room that made you just automatically want to dance.At least that's how it was for me.

Rosalin ran up and grabbed my arm smiling."Come on,you!I'm taking you to the bar!"

She started dragging me through the crowd and I let her without hesitation.Andy followed us.He said before that he wanted to be there to witness my real first taste of alcohol.

"Bud Light!"Rose yelled out to the bartender."We got a newbie!"

The man behind the bar laughed and slid a bottle to me."There you go!First one's on the house!"

Andy was grinning widely and leaned against the counter."I have a challenge for you."

"And what would that be?"I asked,playing along.

"You've tasted alcohol before right?"

"Yeah."

"So the taste shouldn't surprise you too much."

"Ummm...No.It shouldn't."I was completely confused.

His grin grew wider."Chug the Bud Light Scarlette,"he said.

I raised an eyebrow smiling."You know just because iv'e never drank a whole beer doesn't mean I can't do that.I have a strong stomach,and not to mention a strong will."

"She really does,"Rose interjected as she rested her chin on my shoulder and smiled tauntingly.

"Then stop talking and do it,"he said and scooted the bottle closer to me.

I grinned and grabbed the bottle."Challenge accepted."Then I raised the bottle to my mouth and started drinking.Around me I heard a few voices chanting 'Chug!Chug!Chug!'

In about the next thirty seconds the beer was gone and there was a wide smile on my face.I slammed the bottle back down onto the counter."Challenge destroyed."

He chuckled with a wide grin in place."I gotta say,i'm impressed Scar."

"Don't ever underestimate me,"I said and ordered another then smiled up at him."I'm also stubborn."