To My Friends

I want to start by expressing my profound gratitude at all the messages and notes of your concern for me. I know life is tough and you all had your challenges at hand, but you still found time to show how much you cared for me and worried for my well-being and safety. In spite of the time constraints and the limits of our physical and emotional distance, you all made an effort to see how I was. To see if I was doing alright. I wouldn't have the words to express them outright if I met you all, so this is my way of saying thanks to all of you.

I don't know where to start with this. I'm astounded at all of you for caring so much for me despite the fact we've not known each other outside the virtual realm. In truth I'm still trying to get my head around this. Partially because it's rare to have so many of you to be worried over me, but more because I can't remember the last time anyone told me how much they cared for me. Through my time in high school, in college, or in the workplace, I'm struggling to recall the times someone came up to me and asked me how I was. So it's fair to say I missed that entirely, and now I can say I finally have friends who truly care for me. So thank you all so much.

I'm sorry if I'm frigid and distant at times. I'm sorry if it took a while to show my immense appreciation for all of you. And I'm sorry if you found yourselves wanting more for me to say. But in the end, in plain and simple terms, I just want to thank you all for everything you've done. Thank you all for your empathy and your warmth and your care for whatever I'm going through. I love you all and may you all be rewarded for this one day.

I dedicate this chapter to @-softpatrick , @bloodangel_ , @Phonesrule1999 , and @Wicked_Annabella . Thanks to all of you for everything you've done over the past week. I love you all. And for that, I dedicate this song for all of you.