My Place - 3

- At Their Lockers-

"So, Justin?" I question him.

"Yeah?" He shrugs.

"I was wondering if since we got assigned that project,if you wanna come to my place?"

"Sure! But how am I supposed to get there, I don't know your address."

"Just ride the bus home with me." I blurt. It like I really want him to come over.

"Cool, I'll just get my stuff, is the bus here yet?" He asked me.

"About 5 minutes."

--

As we walk through the front door the sound of my mom and sister fighting shivers me.

"I'm so sorry, they always do this. Just come with me," I say. "Mom, Jada, this is my friend Justin. He just moved in town. We are assigned a project, so I thought it would be a good idea to invite him over."

"Hi, nice to meet you." He says in such a sweet voice.

"Hi, Justin! Well, nice to meet you. Why don't you two go down in the basement and work." My mom says. Jada just rolls her eyes.

"Mom, uh. You know that Jada snoops can I lock the door? She is going to interrupt our project." Ha, yeah right.

"I guess. Now go get to work." I do as she says and gesture Justin to come follow me. We walk down the basement stairs and I lock it. We sit on they couch down there. As sitting down we both get our stuff out. We start working for about 30 minutes until I have to ask him a question about the project. Our heads turn at the same time, and our lips accidentally get pumped together. I figure we were both going to ask a question, I think, and this happens.

He pulls away and says, "I-Im so sorry." His cheeks blushing, makes him looks adorable.

"Don't be, it's my fault. I'm so sorry." I say with shame.

"You shouldn't be sorry y'self. I mean it wasn't bad." He winks and with those words, my heart sinks. I giggle, and we get back to work. I don't know why, or how, but we accidentally keep brushing our knees together and bumping hands. Until I get enough.

"Oh, what the hell." I say. I cup his face with my palms and we start to kiss. He starts putting in tongue, so I do too. After about five minutes, I'm on my back, and he is hovering over me, still kissing. I put my hand under his shirt and stroke his back. His hands move from my sides to my face. He pulls his lips away and says,

"I think I like you." After those words he goes back to kissing me. He slides his hands from my face to my sides, again. He picks me up and sits me on his lap, not breaking the kiss. --

Heyyyy! So I haven't had ant authors notes but I will start now. So yaa my writing sucks sorry 😔 please comment what you think! Don't forget that if you like it,give it a vote... Ha no one.

I'm going to update EVERYDAY so you won't get bored. But thanks 😊💙 feel free to message me if you want.